April77

Astérix

anyone know where to pick up any april 77 suits or blazers?

im very interested in finding one - new or used.

cheers!

edit: also can anyone comment on the fit of cut of the blazers? if I normally wear medium (albiet slim), should i size upto large, or stick with the medium? cheers

^I sized both pairs I have up, so not to be skin tight.

If you go through the first pages of the thread someone posted a picture of someone wearing some sized up greys that looked really nice, so lots of people then tried them sized up.

stonalisa...

in my opinion, don't ever size up aprils...

most of my friends actually sized down for the overdrives.

they're not meant to be baggy. so it jus kinda looks weird to me.

april of 77' is when the punk movement took off, and you're paying for that fit, so show it off.

Here, you look to be about the same body type as me...

these are sz 26 overdrives

100_1681.jpg

p.s. Bowie is Amazing, Don't Hate

hey, im thinking about getting a pair of the overdrives. The drainpipes i currently have, fit me like so:

and....

These are 26" waist, so i was wondering whether you guys think it would be worth sizing up to a 27" or do you think i could pull off a 26?

cheers

Adam

they fit true to size for your body type. so dont size up! they'll stretch a little anyway.

1977 was the heyday of the bands and style he admired growing up, so although he might have been born in the same year, i kinda get the impression the brand has a little more emphasis on the music side of things...

ex. (music note logo on cut&sew items, vinyl record tags, Guitar pick and pocket, etc.)