April77

Astérix

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a bit interested in picking up a pair of grey Colordrives. Been trying them on in different sizes but I can't realy decide which way to go. I could probably get a size in the range 29 to 31, with the 29's being like a second skin on me, the 31's being a little loose in the waist and the 30's being something in between with nice slouching opportunities. However all of them are quite tight in the thigh, but I've heard these jeans atleast stretch a bit in the waist so I'm wondering, will the grey Joey Colordrives stretch anything in the thigh area for a bit looser look? I realy love these jeans, but I'm not completely sure about the skintight fit in the thigh. So, will they stretch?

they will stretch...my overdrives (which have only 2% elastine) have stretched in 3 months of normal wear where they're not uncomfortably cutting into thighs or above my knees anymore.

i just got a pair of sz 26 grey colordrives from a person who obviously wore them slouchy so the waistband is really stretched out--so, the material will definitely stretch and not automatically shrink or bounce back...i'm just hoping it'll shrink enough with a wash or even a soak, because i can hardly wear these right now...

ok, since most people have had their's for a few months now...

what's the verdict on colordrive stretch in the LEGS?

does the 27% lyrca/elastane/poly/whatever prevent it from stretching much, or will they permanently stretch out over time? got mine yesterday, they're a little too slim in the legs... I want to know if i can expect them to stretch enough over the next few weeks so they'll look good or if i should return & size up 1 more.

pics:

REMOVED

I like my jeans t i g h t, but if these don't stretch at ALL, then it's up to a sz 30 for me. But as the waist on these is already huge, id like to stay at 29 if at all possible.

in case it helps others with their sizing issues, i'm a: 28 in nudie slim jim, 27 in APC new cure, 28/29 in acne max cash.

danke

UPDATE: Mr. CO dropped me a pm, confirming that there is pretty minimal permanent stretch. The waist is huge, but they ship that way, that's not due to wear. so im going up to 30.

if anybody has been wanting april 77's, i'd recommend www.revolveclothing.com -- they added joey overdrive, colordrive grey, and hi-standard a week or so ago.

$151 -- so the price is about what you get on most sites, but they also have a 30% discount for new customers taking them to $105.70 with free shipping via usps priority mail.

i called with a question and they were nice on the phone. i ordered around 2pm eastern on thursday and they had shipped that night and i got them yesterday.

i know this sounds like an advertisement, but i just wanted to spread the word regarding good service.

they have them listed differently for guys and girls, but as we all know they're the same pair. you have to go to the girls page though if you need smaller sizes.

these are one of my favorite pairs of jeans now.

Anyone know where I could get my hands on SS '07? I've been really, really digging that Demon jacket.

I ordered the last pair of grey colordrives sz.31 from Revolve...crossing my fingers they fit. My actual waist is a little less than 30". I'd like to wear em a little lower so the extra waist of the aprils is good.

I know I could just wait a couple days for them to arrive, but can anyone (or has anyone) compared this fit to the Skull 5010xx? Mine are sz.31 but I definitely could've gone down a size or two. My only concern with the Aprils is it'll hug my thighs too much for my liking.

If they dont fit I'll sell and get a 32.

Help! I'm thinking of getting a pair of grey colordrives but I just can't make up my mind on the sizing. I'm a size 26 in APC New Cures, and I can't decide between size 28 and 29 for the colordrives. I don't want them to fit too skintight like leggings. I can get size 28s at a cheap price but I am afraid they'll be way too tight in the calves. Suggestions?

Guest EmaciatedNerd

Would you all say that April 77s have a true fit, as far as waist and inseam are concerned, or does one need to size up/down accordingly??:confused:

Would you all say that April 77s have a true fit, as far as waist and inseam are concerned, or does one need to size up/down accordingly??:confused:

depends on which style of jeans yer talking about and how you want them to fit (especially if yer a dude). look thru the thread for specific style sizing discussions.

I don't suppose there is an online source (japanese, american or european) where i could browse some april 77 items and pricing. I'm mainly looking for the costellos and i'm having trouble finding them online at least, since most of you guys are concerned with the joeys.

Guest EmaciatedNerd
depends on which style of jeans yer talking about and how you want them to fit (especially if yer a dude). look thru the thread for specific style sizing discussions.

Thanks alot, i like things super skinny, since i am super skinny, so i will size down.:D