April77

Astérix

A question about fit: I really love the look of these jeans and just decided to officially measure my waist so I could order a pair online. Where I wear my jeans at measures a 32, my thighs are 18-19 inches at their thickest and my calves are slimmer than that. Can I fit into any of the cuts here? I really, really want a pair of discords but I don't want to look like an ass in them

Edit for the record the slimmest fit I've ever worn was a pair of Cures from APC and I took a 28 in that no problem, but they of course had insane APC stretch denim

• 2 weeks later...

Question for those who have the Dischords ...

I've just bought a pair of size 29s, they fit fine in the waist, but are seriously fucking tight on the calves.

Do they loosen up with wear at all, or should I sell em and buy a pair of 30/31s and have the waist tailored?

f/w 07 jeans/corduroys ive seen:

• overdrive sabbath - they appeared to be raw blue denim, overdyed black, with black stitching and a black patch on the back.
  • colordrive black - they're either raw, and black, or the thin colordrive denim in black.
  • squealer - shiny, wax coated (or not, but still shiny) black denim
  • dischord grey - shiny charcoal grey corduroys.

f/w 07 jeans/corduroys ive seen:
  • overdrive sabbath - they appeared to be raw blue denim, overdyed black, with black stitching and a black patch on the back.
  • colordrive black - they're either raw, and black, or the thin colordrive denim in black.
  • squealer - shiny, wax coated (or not, but still shiny) black denim
  • dischord grey - shiny charcoal grey corduroys.

Chris, those pieces are all from S/S 07, called "Death Melody"

Need some dischords too [29 black/grey] but i just don't know where to get ahold of it all. I tryed and failed at Dover street market :|

I'm going to sell my 29' black Dischords as I cant get them over my thighs!

would the dischord stretch? mine is w27 and its tight and i havent been wearing them lately at all

and the black overdrives would they stretch as well? i'm not even sure if they're raw or one wash.

hope someone able to clear my doubts.

i tried several dischords of the same waist at different places and some fitted differently from my own as well. has it got to do with the manufacturing?

(not being silly)

might sell mine as well. anyone interested in w27?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
the sizing for april 77s are a little weird. tight in the calves but a little loose in the waist when i got my true size..

My pair is the same. I got my true size, fit perfectly when i was trying them on and now the waist has stretch. Also, I shouldn't have rushed to hem them. Now, I would have preferred if they had more 'bunching'. It still looks good hemmed, Dior S/S 06 look.