April77

Astérix

Thanks DD! It looks very Dior Homme indeed! I love how short it is. Is it one or two buttons? Where is it made? How do you think the quality is? It seems April 77 has gotten quite popular through this thread...

We have April 77 at Blackbird in Seattle. We're sold out of pants and current just have two shirts (Gretsch and Satelite) and three jackets; Hell, High Voltage, and Massacre. I don't know if any other big shipments are expected but hopefully more will show up..

Are any of these jackets the peacoat?

Doesn't it have a velvet collar or something? Anybody notice on Factory People, they don't have a picture of the Joey's and that they don't list the sizes. I want to buy a pair from them because I have a 30% off coupon code.

We have April 77 at Blackbird in Seattle. We're sold out of pants and current just have two shirts (Gretsch and Satelite) and three jackets; Hell, High Voltage, and Massacre. I don't know if any other big shipments are expected but hopefully more will show up.

Riveted in Seattle also has black pixels, black cords, and some other cuts of jean/pants.. in fact they might still have black Costellos. They should have some outerwear and womens stuff too.

awesome, i sent you a pm.

Are any of these jackets the peacoat?

Nope, unfortunately.

We have the waxed (or whatever) one-button blazer with the velvet collar, the faux-leather kind of riders jacket in black, and the blue/black kind of.. lumber jacket with the detachable faux-fur hood.

I'm pretty bad at specifying types of jackets.

Nope, unfortunately.

We have the waxed (or whatever) one-button blazer with the velvet collar, the faux-leather kind of riders jacket in black, and the blue/black kind of.. lumber jacket with the detachable faux-fur hood.

I'm pretty bad at specifying types of jackets.

No problem. It's a shame about the peacoat though, it's sooo nice.

We have April 77 at Blackbird in Seattle. We're sold out of pants and current just have two shirts (Gretsch and Satelite) and three jackets; Hell, High Voltage, and Massacre. I don't know if any other big shipments are expected but hopefully more will show up.

Riveted in Seattle also has black pixels, black cords, and some other cuts of jean/pants.. in fact they might still have black Costellos. They should have some outerwear and womens stuff too.

how much is the high voltage jacket and what is made of?

btw digital denim thats a good fit on you

huh, didn't know Atrium was carrying them now. The dude at Seven claimed to be the only place in the city with them. Looking for the Joeys raw black in sz30 but heading out of town tonight so I probably couldn't swing by to grab them before next Tuesday or so.

huh, didn't know Atrium was carrying them now. The dude at Seven claimed to be the only place in the city with them. Looking for the Joeys raw black in sz30 but heading out of town tonight so I probably couldn't swing by to grab them before next Tuesday or so.

joey overdrives in black? didnt know they made black for joey ods.

Which models did you see at Atrium? Do they just have the pants or do they have other April 77 stuff as well?

kennedy jacket, skinny tie, collar shirt for mens

motorcyle jacket, peacot for womens

dischord, costellos, johnny overdrize with the zippers at the backpocket all in small sizes

What the fuck is up with Factory People's site? I want to order Joeys because they offer a superfuture discount for like 30% off, but they don't even list sizes. Also, they don't really look like Overdrives? They look different in those pictures from others I have seen... Fucked up: https://factorypeople.com/index.php?item=1370&osCid= How can you sell something and not list sizes???

Any way, Blue Bee listed some more stuff, including Costellos.

http://www.bluebee.com/shopbycategorygrid.aspx?l=00160119047900000000

If I remember correctly it is factsuperfuture and I think it is for 30% off. I posted it here before once, but I forget. I will go search real quick to make sure.

Well after checking, it's only for 20% off, but still a good deal none the less.

wasn't planning to do this, but since i've already done it for a couple of people...

i can buy & ship april 77 stuff for you from thailand. since it's pretty obscure here, there are quite a lot of sizes available. i can get joey overdrives, grey colourdrives, hi-standards (washed black denim), and black and navy costelloes. they also have polo shirts (black or white) and a hell kat kennedy in black.

pm me if interested. warning: shipping is kind of expensive.