April77

Astérix

Well, I just spent a lot of money....I feel some what faint.. I talked to Leon today and ordered the High Voltage Division Blazer [i dont think he got it in Diamond] and I also bought the Peacoat aka Caban Destruction Domino. I bought them in the same size, hope this works out. I normally wear medium is most everything, but he suggest I do Large in both. I will take photos when I get them. I asked about the Hell Cat Kustom Kennedy, he said that he could get it but the cost was high, $495. Now, I just need the Costello in Black and I will have a sweet looking suit.

Andrew

I don't think anyones mentioned what size inseam April 77 trousers and jeans have? Anyone know? From the looks of them its must be 34" ish

DarkAnimal, im going to Paris in just over a weeks time for a couple of days. I've been searching your posts to try and get some info. Are Noir kennedy and La Boutique the only two stores that stock April77? Did you manage to find anywhere that holds Julian Red?

One more question... who would be the best person to email in regard to April77 and where to find it. Izzy?

Thankyou.

Well, I just spent a lot of money....I feel some what faint.. I talked to Leon today and ordered the High Voltage Division Blazer [i dont think he got it in Diamond] and I also bought the Peacoat aka Caban Destruction Domino. I bought them in the same size, hope this works out. I normally wear medium is most everything, but he suggest I do Large in both. I will take photos when I get them. I asked about the Hell Cat Kustom Kennedy, he said that he could get it but the cost was high, $495. Now, I just need the Costello in Black and I will have a sweet looking suit.

Andrew

If you want the Diamond...he is calling his rep and checking today for me.

Yes you can email her too. But every location in Paris is pretty much found in their blog. Its' only Noir Kennedy, La Boutique and Collette that have 'em. Not sure about JR stockists there, that might be tough as I haven't seen any. Cheers!

I don't think anyones mentioned what size inseam April 77 trousers and jeans have? Anyone know? From the looks of them its must be 34" ish

DarkAnimal, im going to Paris in just over a weeks time for a couple of days. I've been searching your posts to try and get some info. Are Noir kennedy and La Boutique the only two stores that stock April77? Did you manage to find anywhere that holds Julian Red?

One more question... who would be the best person to email in regard to April77 and where to find it. Izzy?

Thankyou.

Ast, love the diamond, but I don't know if I could pull it off. Just more practical with the Division, i think. But if you have enough pieces to go with it, or have enough places to wear them to, then yes go for it.

That is exactly what I am worried about...I'm not sure about how practical it is and the Division would be much more versatile.

Opium; give Leon an email (it is mentioned on the first page). He is super helpful and very nice. He has the Division in stock now but is checking on the Diamond today. The only thing I think I could wear with the Diamond is like a pair of black trousers or a pair of charcoal grey skinny jeans.

Somebody borrowed my camera so I can't post photos of the fit. They're usually on the slim fit side, depends on the material of the jacket. If it's more puffy a Medium would be slim enough for a 34 chest size.

Somebody borrowed my camera so I can't post photos of the fit. They're usually on the slim fit side, depends on the material of the jacket. If it's more puffy a Medium would be slim enough for a 34 chest size.

Damn, a 34 chest size is tiny!

After talking with Leon yesterday, he mentioned that all April 77 US orders came into los angeles to the main distributor and are now being shipped out. So, if you need one of these jackets Leon is your best beat, because if he can't get it, well then you're just fresh out of luck.

P1000837.jpg

good god. for the sake of my wallet, i am glad that leon didnt get any of these jackets.

my grey colordrives should be here today. and i also ordered a pair of hi-standards. i love love love the cut of my navy dischord joeys, so lets hope they all fit the same.

good god. for the sake of my wallet, i am glad that leon didnt get any of these jackets.

my grey colordrives should be here today. and i also ordered a pair of hi-standards. i love love love the cut of my navy dischord joeys, so lets hope they all fit the same.

Chris, did you get the same size in the grey colordrives as you have in the navy dischords? If you could post pics, and let me know how they fit compaired to your navy dischords when you get them today that would be awesome.

Guest Airjamie

I got my colordrives today. Got the same size (31) and its pretty much the same, i wouldnt size up at all if i were you unless youd like some nut room. The fit is basically the same as the raw joeys with the only difference being that these appear to have a little less stretch in them as well as the hip area is less roomy, but only by the slightest bit. As far as other differences the denim (if you could even call it that) is SUPER FUCKING THIN, as in thinner than the raws which are already like paper. These are the best jeans ever made. period.

Oh and does anyone know if the peacoat is actually wool or not?

I got my colordrives today. Got the same size (31) and its pretty much the same, i wouldnt size up at all if i were you unless youd like some nut room. The fit is basically the same as the raw joeys with the only difference being that these appear to have a little less stretch in them as well as the hip area is less roomy, but only by the slightest bit. As far as other differences the denim (if you could even call it that) is SUPER FUCKING THIN, as in thinner than the raws which are already like paper. These are the best jeans ever made. period.

Oh and does anyone know if the peacoat is actually wool or not?

Now I really can't wait to get mine! Airjamie, if you can post some pics of your grey colordrives that would be awesome! I sized up one from my raw overdrives. I hope they won't be that much different. :rolleyes:

Just went to james riley today to try on some different models. Tried on the Joey's and they were loose in the waist but way to tight below the knee. My calves were too big i guess. Tried on the sinner's and they fit better, but they only had it in brown corduroy.

I asked if they're planning on getting more, but they said they were closing shop next month :(. I guess they were too forward with their stuff, especially in the yuppy neighborhood they were in. Real cool people though.