April77

Astérix

Well, the 2nd picture is a bit odd... your quads are a little large for A77, no offense, just seems to be a disproportionate look for you.

Hmm i was standing pigeon toed in that pic, if that is an excuse.

Anyways i can run and do star jumps in my dischords without any discomfort, i think thats a good indicator of the comfort level.

Hmm i was standing pigeon toed in that pic, if that is an excuse.

Anyways i can run and do star jumps in my dischords without any discomfort, i think thats a good indicator of the comfort level.

April77 dischords are made to be comfortable even when worn skintight. So that's not the point.

I like the velvetish material though.

• 2 weeks later...
april 77 x ymc cowboy boot

it's up on the site. no pics because its flash and i'm too lazy to screenshot.

looks pretty cheap (bad construction, etc.), but still alright looking.

april77-ymc-boots.jpg

don't like ymc. don't like these boots.

1zfssbt.jpg

33l1rnp.jpg

just got some grey aprils. sized up 2 to avoid skin tight fit. i have pretty muscular thighs and calves so I had to. the waist is a tad loose but fits well sagged, i'll wear a belt with them if i find one i like.

don't mind the crappy stack, i didn't alter them in any way, just threw them on for a quick shot.

the new season is up at www.april77.fr

....im not much of a fan of it, everything from the models to the photography seems super forced.

beards + woods (american brands like corpus) + math and space imagery + oversized shirts (australian brands like CON and material boy) + diagonal geometric cuts (cheap monday's non-jean lines).

it lacks in originality, its just mixing already boring, played out things. sweatpants? i mean seriously more colored sweatpants?

the teddy boy rocker thing was way more creative than this stuff

there better still be joeys...

• 2 weeks later...