April77

Astérix

wanna kop colourdrive from yoox for pretty discount but i know nothin bout a77.

is the sizing between colordrive and thunder be different?

for reference, tried thunder in 28 and waist had some space. general pants (please don't be a negger, fella aussies. i just needed to try the jeans in person) don't seem to stock smaller than size 28. :(

wanna kop colourdrive from yoox for pretty discount but i know nothin bout a77.

is the sizing between colordrive and thunder be different?

for reference, tried thunder in 28 and waist had some space. general pants (please don't be a negger, fella aussies. i just needed to try the jeans in person) don't seem to stock smaller than size 28. :(

sizing runs the same. I size down 1 from my true waist in Aprils but even if I went true to size they would still be tight as fuck. The waist always has room on aprils, I think i'd need to size down like 3 to wear them without a belt, but then i wouldn't have circulation to my calves (not necessarily a bad thing). Just go true/size down 1 and wear a belt.

sizing runs the same. I size down 1 from my true waist in Aprils but even if I went true to size they would still be tight as fuck. The waist always has room on aprils, I think i'd need to size down like 3 to wear them without a belt, but then i wouldn't have circulation to my calves (not necessarily a bad thing). Just go true/size down 1 and wear a belt.

this is helpful.

on a related note, how does the color compare between the grey colourdrives and thunders? in the online photos, it seems like the thunders are a lighter grey. is this correct?

this is helpful.

on a related note, how does the color compare between the grey colourdrives and thunders? in the online photos, it seems like the thunders are a lighter grey. is this correct?

Yes, a bit lighter and kinda shinier too. The shine in most pictures of thunder jeans is exaggerated though because of lighting conditions, I'd say they have more of a "suit trouser" sheen, looks pretty cool in person. (I have the black ones, though)

I'm tempted to get the Joey Thunder in Gray Fight but I kinda wonder if they will look good on girls? I saw a few pixs and the crotch (and sometimes bum) area always look so iffy on girls :(

Will the waist area be smaller if I size down one or two?

Fit question:

for april 77 joey thunders.. do they typically run true to size?

i wear 30 in dior 19cm (stretched out and should be a 29) and

i wear 30 or 31 in levis 511. waist size is about 30-31 inches, and my thighs are pretty big, 21.5 inches in diameter. what would you guys recommend?

thanks.