April77

Astérix

I think april sees them selves as more of a fashion label, than a straight up jeans manufacturer. You can see they are moving away from the skinny jeans look in their new look book online. There are hardly any joeys in it. I think this is porobably why the fit on the aprils has changed... pity.

seems like all the stores in vancouver stopped carrying them, anyway. a girl at gravity pope told me they didn't have a canadian supplier anymore. perhaps she was not privy to the real score.

i believe this is true. i think around this time last year all the stores in toronto that carried them no longer had any either but there is one store here who i think deal directly with the company so maybe someone on your side could try the same.

I think april sees them selves as more of a fashion label, than a straight up jeans manufacturer. You can see they are moving away from the skinny jeans look in their new look book online. There are hardly any joeys in it. I think this is porobably why the fit on the aprils has changed... pity.

Which is too bad since the quality of the stuff is such bollocks that if it weren't for the prices / cultural cachet they've developed with their jeans they might as well be sold at Urban Outfitters. Maybe with the new "separate" lines they'll up the quality of the tailored stuff but, considering how many other brands have done this (something along the lines of absolutely none of them?) I doubt it.

i'm going to ask for a pair of grey joey colordrives for my bday...does anyone know a website i can send my mom to so she can order a pair, rather than make her scout around toronto?

If Carte doesn't get them in their shipment, Toronto won't have no greys. Send her to Yoox; they've got a batch from the previous season, and from everything that's been said on here, the quality's better than the current stuff. Cheap, too.

APRIL77 is the new KSUBI is the new APRIL77 is the new KSUBI is the new APRIL77 is the new KSUBI is the new APRIL77 is the new KSUBI is the new APRIL77 is the new KSUBI is the new APRIL77 is the new KSUBI is the new APRIL77 is the new KSUBI is the new APRIL77 is the new KSUBI is the new APRIL77 is the new KSUBI is the new APRIL77 is the new KSUBI is the new APRIL77 is the new KSUBI is the new APRIL77 is the new KSUBI is the new APRIL77 is the new KSUBI is the new APRIL77 is the new KSUBI is the new APRIL77 is the new KSUBI is the new APRIL77 is the new KSUBI is the new APRIL77 is the new KSUBI is the new APRIL77 is the new KSUBI is the new APRIL77 is the new KSUBI is the new APRIL77 is the new KSUBI is the new APRIL77 is the new KSUBI is the new APRIL77 is the new KSUBI is the new APRIL77 is the new KSUBI is the new APRIL77 is the new KSUBI is the new APRIL77 is the new KSUBI is the new APRIL77 is the new KSUBI is the new APRIL77 is the new KSUBI is the new APRIL77 is the new KSUBI is the new APRIL77 is the new KSUBI is the new... ad infinitum.

i think both are good, but ksubi's styling and material use has more of my unevenly divided attention

but i've disliked how big ksubi's become.

that's why i refuse to wear the jeans that are pretty much identifiable without effort.

irrelevent but, if anyone sees a pair of ksubi molecule jeans in black and pink, tell me.

do indigo april 77's actually fade nicely?

they do fade nicely...if you can get them to hold up for 6 months or so of frequent wear:D

ksubi arent going to be much diff to april77 in terms of quality now that they have just moved their production plant to Turkey + China

If you're looking for the good old ksubi quality washes keep an eye on Denim&Thread and State of Flux. ;)