April77

Astérix

seriously they do. its smart for them. not only can they better satisfy demand but the actual April 77 people make more money off of it. I bet they are fed up seeing whore boutiques (like Seven New York) mark up their products so much when they are selling them to boutiques at the way lower wholesale prices. It will be better for everyone when they do (except boutiques) but the internet is the future and I know I am going to buy like 4 pairs the second its live.

SO, this morning I went into my closet and discovered that my grey colordrives had a tiny little stain, nothing bad either, it was just a bit discolored... little shit like that bugs the hell out of me though so i went and put some water on it to see if it would go away... it didn't. I tried for the next hour and a half to remove the stain and by the end of those 90 minutes the tiny discolored dot transformed into a large WHITE? patch. It looks like someone jizzed all over it... needless to say, I am disappointed and I feel like dying/crying.

it's just denim lol

life will go on

SO, this morning I went into my closet and discovered that my grey colordrives had a tiny little stain, nothing bad either, it was just a bit discolored... little shit like that bugs the hell out of me though so i went and put some water on it to see if it would go away... it didn't. I tried for the next hour and a half to remove the stain and by the end of those 90 minutes the tiny discolored dot transformed into a large WHITE? patch. It looks like someone jizzed all over it... needless to say, I am disappointed and I feel like dying/crying.

bold: i suggest you do it.

underlined: don't, you'll wake up the neighbours.

yeah i pretty much dont even bother messing with small spots, i have had this same thing happen too many times with darker denim.

I had a similar problem with a pair of gray jeans (not april 77s) but I washed them inside out and the spot mostly vanished. It sounds like you might have some more serious damage if you spent 90 mins on the stain, but it still might be worth a shot.

Has anyone ordered grey colordrives from Royalcheese.com? Look at this picture here:

http://www.royalcheese.com/en/april-77-jeans-joey-colordrive-grey/909-2-c.html

Is that really the grey colordrive? I was under the impression that grey colordrives were a good few shades darker. Anyone cop these from RC and can share?

Also royalcheese has fucked up pictures sometimes. As someone stated before, the 'dictators' pictured on their site are actually just the indigo overdrives.

hahaha, those silver pockets! ^

yoox just added some black CD's in a 28 to the site, too big for me though. just a heads up to anyone who was looking for some.

http://www.yoox.com/item/YOOX/APRIL+77/tskay/3FD17CD7/rr/1/cod10/421110181B/areaid/35/sts/searchResult

I am very upset that I missed this.

But my bank account is probably not so upset.

what is the difference between "joey blue colordrive" and "joey blue rodeo"

i have the colordrives... they look the same.

and WHAT THE HELL are these hilarious fakes on ebay?!

are people actually buying these?

b819_1.JPG

f807_1.JPG

and those arent even the worst ones

they're so trendy! much better than the original ones.

hopefully nobody will buy those jeans....

hi guys

im thinking to get April77 Distortion kennedy

but not sure whats the fit with this jacket

should i get one size bigger?

btw im 178 70kg and shoulder is about 43cm

hope somebody can give me some advise

thanks!!

3454017fb9.jpg

where are you getting this from?