downtown MONTREAL

hahaha - I have a funny Warren story.

From Ace @ Goodfoot.

New Balance Canada bought all the NB product from Goodfoot that was shipped from New Balance Japan. Now once NB Canada paid full price for around 8k worth of shoes they tried to return them.

Goodfoot declined and they ended up selling the shoes at full pop to Warren. Who still has the shoes in his shit shop.

hahaha -

Edited by notit on Apr 5, 2005 at 03:42 PM

I hear so much mixed shit bout this dude Raif, does anyone know whats up with this dude, coz apparenteley Richard Kidd is a wicked spot with not much going on there. I may be completely wrong, but I also know he distributes some of his own lines as well as Callous.

M. U. F. C.

richy doesn't work there, hasn't for like 6 months? at least?

i was at some lame art opening and dude introduced me to this japanese kid "yo, this is one of my best clients". i could not stop laughing man, beer right out my nose all over duke's kate moss supreme shit.

when is devilock opening up? shit is blowing, dang.

raif has a porsche....um..so that make richard kidd better or does it makes him better than warren or richy? kind of a lame response man. a little pissy too.

devilock's gonna carry a shitload of japanese and uk brands which will inject some nice new life into the city. alife's gonna kick some shit further up the street from richard kidd with a second floor walk up.

first, i ain't backing raif by any means.

but if dog in mtl is getting played, owes mad bills to people and such, i'd say that raif, driving his porsche (that granted, is probably leased) has him in a little bit of a better position in the old game o' life. no two ways on that one sir. richy is inconsequential.

and as far as i know, alife is only 4 steps up...not a whole floor. i have been wrong before, feel free to take the piss out of me again.

where is devilock going to be situated though?

• 2 weeks later...

whoa snap fellas i'm so glad i found this retail gossip message board! i heard raif bought kostas an elk for christmas! and warren from flux ate cereal for breakfast! word is bond. and neil and denny from pigeon are opening a zoo in surrey with fucking sea cows! hey ricardo whats the snaps on your end buddy? hit me back bro