10/15 MAJOR UPDATE! Balmain + Prada Espadrilles + Stephan Schneider + Our Legacy + Dior Homme + Geller + More!

itzkoolkidkam

• Prices include 4% paypal fee
  • Prices include shipping within the U.S.
  • Please contact me for international shipping
  • Please excuse the overexposed pictures and messy background. 

FS: BNWT Balmain F/W 12' Khaki Biker Jeans - Size 30

I just got these. I absolutely love them but theyre just a bit small. They run smaller compared to my other bikers in the same size, might work for a 29. Made in Japan and are 100% cotton. New with tags. The color is biege/khaki as the pics arent accurate. I took a pic against a white background to give an idea of the color.

ASKING PRICE: $600 Shipped within the U.S.

chvds9q.jpg

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

FS: Prada S/S 12' Denim Creepers/Espadrilles - Size 39.5 (Mens 7)

Wish these would've fit. They are tagged a 39.5 in womens which equates to a 7 in mens. Must see them in person to appreciate them. Id be willing to trade these for a larger size. Non-brogue. Retail for $700+. No box o dustbags.

ASKING PRICE: $375 Shipped within the U.S.

DjWz6a0.jpg

1  2  3

IC: Dior Homme F/W 08' 17.5CM Night Fall Jeans - Size 31

These were worn a few times and are pretty much close to new. Havent seen these up for sale in the market. One of my favorite pair of waxed denim since they're a bit on the subtle side. Feature button closure with black hardware (great touch btw!). They come with tags. 98% cotton + 2% elastane - extremely comfortable. Im usually a 30 in dior washed denim and these fit me perfectly.

ASKING PRICE: $350 Shipped within the U.S.

MeF21B0.jpg

1  2  3  4  

FS: Our Legacy Virgin Wool 3 Three Button Suit 

Picked this up from another member a few months back. Obviously never got around to wearing it due to the warm weather. Its brand new without tags. Its 100% virgin wool. Jacket is a size 48 and pants are size 46. Would be perfect for the upcoming fall/winter. 3 button jacket which cab be worn as a 2 (rolling blazer). 

ASKING PRICE: $350 Shipped Within the U.S.

8f1E7o5.jpg

1  2  3  4  5

IC: BNWT Stephan Schneider F/W 13' Night Parafin Jacket - Size IV (size 48)

Description from wrongweather - midnight blue wool jacket with knitted sleeves. Features priest collar with button fastening, double placket with hidden buttons, sleeves in lateral pockets and interior pockets. 100% Wool. New with tags. Retails for $600+ and is from current season.

http://www.wrongweather.net/shop/product/night-paraffin-jacket

ASKING PRICE: $550 Shipped within the U.S.

CdgZUxJ.jpg

Edited by itzkoolkidkam

FS: Robert Geller S/S 11' Flight Shorts - Size 44

I bought these about 2 years ago. Picked up the gray ones from Aloha rag and the olive ones from Ssense. This size was extremely hard to find and therefore had to paid retail for both ($230). The charcoal ones were only worn once and olive are nwt. I love these and dont mind keeping them.

Asking Price: $140 Shipped within the U.S.

d17DN7R.jpg

Edited by itzkoolkidkam

Uniqlo Dry Easy Jersey Blazer - Size M

Asking Price: $40 Shipped within the U.S (each).

Picked these up from Uniqlo awhile back. Theyre new with tags and fit rather well. Nice blazer for spring/fall weather. 

GA8d69u.jpg

Shipley Halmos Black Denim - Size 30 - NWT

Asking Price: $115 Shipped within the U.S.

I picked these up last year from ForwardForward. Retail was $200. 98% cotton and 2% elastane. I ended up with two pairs because S&H does not make odd sizes  :(. They are low rise and are pretty slim (slimmer than acne max).

JLoEJcL.jpg

Zara Mac Trench - Size M

Asking Price: $90 Shipped within the U.S.

A nice basic mac. I think I only wore it once. I paid $150+ for it. Features a nice slim fit and is rather warm. Its a bit wrinkly because it was in storage.

dVZYr9Q.jpg

1  2

Edited by itzkoolkidkam

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...