Working out in public

natural

That's bullshit.

No way you can get lats and chest like that just buy using your body weight.

You actually can since none of those guys are actually big. They might look big to you because some of them are very defined - which gives the illusion of making you look bigger and heavier than you actually are.

They are just doing these vids to get money off of YT views. I bet they go to gym most of the time.

You can get define and ripped, but not the bulk. Unless the other dude latch on to him while he do pull ups.

Where in that video do you see bulky dudes minus that one guy they show for a split second (not working out, just giving a handshake) and that chubby hispanic guy?

Bulky my ass. All those dudes just have low bodyfat percentage but besides that, don't have much mass to them and no legs. You can get that shit by doing pull up variations, dip variations, and other movements on bars with a proper diet.

I can see why you think any of those guys (minus those two guys I pointed out) are big/bulky.

No disrespect (just trying to guess where you're coming from) but typical sufu kid and are probably <150 pounds and a size small and 30 pants? Let me know how close I am.

Edited by mrchariybrown