Denim Experiment

Chicken

that suxs cheap.... hopefully you will have them by Nov.1... but in all honesty it's probably better, cause my sammy's are laid out on my bed just mocking me, tempting me to start wearing them!!! I think I will put them back into the bag so I don't have to look at them... Out of sight, & out of mind.

emaze, No. 11, NYC

• Replies 964
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheap would probably kick our butts even if we all had a month head start...:eek: lol

I've yet to see any fantastic jeans by cmf...I'm not doubting, just wondering where are the pics? you should post some good pics in the evo thread Cheap, now that you've got the new camera...

I went to circuit city/best buy last night to try and find a digi, didn't find what I wanted, so I think I'm going to order it off the Interweb

I've yet to see any fantastic jeans by cmf...I'm not doubting, just wondering where are the pics? you should post some good pics in the evo thread Cheap, now that you've got the new camera...

I went to circuit city/best buy last night to try and find a digi, didn't find what I wanted, so I think I'm going to order it off the Interweb

yeah... i dont have any jeans ive put more than 2 months of good wear on yet.

canes... i think this is like 5 washes... a bit over 2 months.

caneswash51sd2.jpg

caneswash52eh5.jpg

I think we all need to quit blowing CMF. Nevertheless. His canes do look good.

Two points. First, I just measured my sammies and the inseam measures a tad over 38 inches. I'm pretty sure people keep saying they come as 36, so maybe mine are a fluke. Anybody else have that trouble?

Second, CMF, count yourself lucky that they're sent back to sender. Last year, I ordered a new Keurig coffee maker (expensive) and USPS couldn't find my address so they looked up my name in a directory and found a Dr. Thorns who worked at Western Psych... a mental hospital. So I had to go scouring through a mental hospital trying to find the loading dock and mail room. It was not the most pleasant experience of my life.

Guest jeffvyain

i've made the decision to sell mine. i assume whoever buys them, whether they're in the contest or not, will be able to take my position in the contest. they are tagged 29...still have the tags on them. i'll take some pictures and post them on supermarket if i don't get an immediate response. i'm looking to get every dollar of what i put into them ($220 + shipping), considering you can get them at BIG for for almost $300. If I get a few responses, considering you're buying your way into the contest as well as the jeans, whoever wants to pay the most will get them. They are Lot 9 (for the contest) #27...Wish I could justify keeping them. i was really excited for the contest, but I've got 4 months into my other samurais and these just aren't different enough and i'm nowhere near financially stable enough anymore to justify keeping them. Good luck to all in the contest. I'll have a great time watching.

i've made the decision to sell mine. i assume whoever buys them, whether they're in the contest or not, will be able to take my position in the contest. they are tagged 29...still have the tags on them. i'll take some pictures and post them on supermarket if i don't get an immediate response. i'm looking to get every dollar of what i put into them ($220 + shipping), considering you can get them at BIG for for almost $300. If I get a few responses, considering you're buying your way into the contest as well as the jeans, whoever wants to pay the most will get them. They are Lot 9 (for the contest) #27...Wish I could justify keeping them. i was really excited for the contest, but I've got 4 months into my other samurais and these just aren't different enough and i'm nowhere near financially stable enough anymore to justify keeping them. Good luck to all in the contest. I'll have a great time watching.

I'm interested in them.. but can someone please post a picture of them being worn, post-soak? I really have no idea what the fit is like.

Guest jeffvyain

my jeans are going to wild_whiskey unless someone gives me reason otherwise by tomorrow.

i really wish i didn't have to sell them, but it wasn't a good financial decision in the first place, and after seeing them, it made even less sense to have another pair of jeans that fit near the same. Nevertheless, they're amazing. They're just not so much more amazing than my s5000vx's to rationalize keeping them when i'm poor, especially when they're tight on my waist, pre soak

my jeans are going to wild_whiskey unless someone gives me reason otherwise by tomorrow.

i really wish i didn't have to sell them, but it wasn't a good financial decision in the first place, and after seeing them, it made even less sense to have another pair of jeans that fit near the same. Nevertheless, they're amazing. They're just not so much more amazing than my s5000vx's to rationalize keeping them when i'm poor, especially when they're tight on my waist, pre soak

p.s. If someone really wants in on these 29s, just let me know and I'll pass them up. I want em as bad as the next guy, but I know some of you were really bummed to miss out on the cutoff date... so just let me or Jeffyvain know.