Denim Experiment

Chicken

• Replies 964
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone translated the letter?

Also, are our jeans made from Texas Cotton and Pure indigo dye like this one?: http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=26&category_id=&manufacturer_id=10&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=28

I sure hope so. I dont know what to believe.

Still love these jeans no matter what. Cant wait to wear em! Only a week left!

So Canada post is fucking bullshit, those assholes DID send my jeans back and didn't even leave a delivery notice! :mad: I've had shit sent to my work before and apparently this time they couldn't figure it out. I'm so fucking pissed of right now. I e-mailed Tosiko and I'm awaiting her response but I think I'll be waiting longer then cheap. :( Have fun starting on the first guys, I probably won't get mine till my fucking birthday.

same thing happened to me like 3 weeks ago. my power supply broke on my laptop and the fucking morons at Post Canada never delivered it to my place and then send it back. i spent almost a month having to borrow my mom's or my brother's computer was so annoying. anyway, YOU HAVE TO COMPLAIN, seriously, file an official complain, that's what i did. seriously, for the ridiculous price we have to pay, they better deliver our stuff. there was actually an article about this in La Presse (french newspaper from Montreal) urging people to complain when things don't get delivered.

http://www.tehw00t.net/azn8oi/fattysam/

My fit in the leg is a bit tighter than 386, though I wish i had even half of his butt, lol.

I ul these pics a few days ago, so I'm too lazy to go back to resize it to post it here. Click or not, up to you.

And yes, I just moved into my room... I'm not a bum without sheets (though my hair is a bit BUMMY atm) :P :p :P .

I'm a size 30 btw.

Shoes...

They are Banana Republic. I got them on ebay for $40 new and shipped a year ago from a seller in Arkansa :confused: :confused: ;) . The quality isnt very high, but I like the overall design :).

Heres my presoak fits

Up at the waist

DSC00051.jpg

DSC00052.jpg

Where I would wear them (on the hips)

DSC00053.jpg

DSC00054.jpg

Kinda dark, but you get the idea. To be honest, the fit isnt really that great, but hopefully after a soak they will look much better!

yoohooooo!