Denim Experiment

Chicken

i will happily take them!!, im bummed i miss out on the dead line, and i only have one pair of raw denim in the works atm so im quite happy to take on this pair for a year. not sure about teh size but ill give them a go anyways.

EDIT: size 29 is PERFECT! please pass them onto me id be forever in your debt!

• Replies 964
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys...just saw that jeffyvain is salling his contest Jeans - and surprisingly enough he seems to be having the same sreial number as I do....unless he´s made a mistake - we´re both #27...

So I guess it would be wise if we double checked - those who´ve already recieved their Sammies - please post serial number again.....thanks a lot...

here's a pic of a banner I got with my sammy exports from Take 5...

P1020497.jpg

P1020504.jpg

do these have lined back pockets?

ha, you're going to lose cuz you can't give up you're 45's. asking about lined pockets.....shhhsh..

thats one of the best parts about sugarcane is the detailing they put into their jeans. lined back pockets, amazing pocket detailing, back patch, everything. Sugarcane really have an amazing eye for detail on things that will make their faithful reproductions a piece of their own...

back to the trash talk!

ha, you're going to lose cuz you can't give up you're 45's. asking about lined pockets.....shhhsh..

thats one of the best parts about sugarcane is the detailing they put into their jeans. lined back pockets, amazing pocket detailing, back patch, everything. Sugarcane really have an amazing eye for detail on things that will make their faithful reproductions a piece of their own...

back to the trash talk!

yeah... you may be right... i hope the sammies fit as well as the canes, but i doubt it.

oh well.... if i lose i lose... ill still have some dope jeans at a good price...

yeah... you may be right... i hope the sammies fit as well as the canes, but i doubt it.

oh well.... if i lose i lose... ill still have some dope jeans at a good price...

conceding already!!!

although, i doubt these will be my favorite fitting jeans as well. my sda's are still the top, sammy blacks, i have no way to judge these until i shrink them.

the photo next to the newspaper will be worthless unless the jeans are raw, so in case anyone was planning on just shrinking them and putting them next to a newspaper, thats bullshit

conceding already!!!

although, i doubt these will be my favorite fitting jeans as well. my sda's are still the top, sammy blacks, i have no way to judge these until i shrink them.

the photo next to the newspaper will be worthless unless the jeans are raw, so in case anyone was planning on just shrinking them and putting them next to a newspaper, thats bullshit

i was planning on posting pictures of them being soaked with the newspaper/