Denim Experiment

Chicken

• Replies 964
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey poly, I had similar issue... on my online bank statement it showed a $230 difference in actual vs available balance or whatever, meaning they had charged it but it hadn't gone through yet, then later my available balance / actual balance were the same as if the $230 never left. Then I got a phonecall/voicemail telling me I needed to call my credit card company and left a toll-free number and they verified I was buying something in Japan, which is a little wierd considering most of the charges on my card are for Chic fil a and chipotle in my area.

Perhaps this has happened to you.

I keep going back and reading that bit about the texas cotton... Jubei you have raised my excitement level

Worry about not being charge ;).

Credit card stuff can take a while to show up. Broken Glass explained what most likely has happened. In my overseas buying experience anyhow.

CMF, I love your "subtle" insinuations of the result this is going to end with,

that chic fil a is really a samaurai jeans cover? they said it would show up next month/week.

blah, I wanted to do ande whalls this go round, would have been awesome, everyone can pick their own fit, as I mentioned and all the other details, and ande would just cut them all from the same denim, would have loads of people doing it because not everyone loving the slimmer fit and the price.

Next time I suppose.

Still excited about these texas denims

I think you guys are addicted at this point. I'm opening up a denim rehab. No jeans allowed. You bring jeans in we're sending them home or locking them up until you discharge. 90 day rehab program at out facility. We'll let you wear cords, khakis, shorts but absolutley no denim for 90 days.

coke.jpg...............................

.............................IS THE NEW CRACK COCAINE.

on another note, Broken Glass, why cant there be 2 of these contests going on at the same time? We should take a head count to see who's in for some Ande's contest. I'm all in. But you think their company would do it? I'm sure they might take us seriously if we let them know of the Sammies contest.

I'd be happy to participate in an ande whall contest whilst the samurai contest is going on, were I not in the samurai contest... can't spread myself too thin here and expect to win. so maybe you can organize an ande one, even though I'd like to take part, so waiting until next year would be cool as well. and ande whall is a one man operation from what I understand and I'm sure he knows about this sammy contest. I don't see why he wouldn't do it because he makes custom jeans for whoever orders.

looks like we got o hell of a deal... 215 insted of 285 that big is selling them at. and only 100 made? are ours 30 out of the 100 or a seprate production run?

this is getting more exciting by the day

the normal ones are out of 100. ours are individually numbered out of 30. theres 130 in total if they dont do another run.