Denim Experiment

Chicken

• Replies 964
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like unfortunately I have to drop out due to unexpected financial probs. Can anyone take my place and fit into a sz 28, as that's what I said I would order.

I feel that the first person to PM beatle with "SAMURAI REPLACEMENT" should get the spot, but it's up to beatle.

beatle-sorry to drop this on you but I tried to PM you once I realized SF was back online.

I realize the inconvenience this may cause so I must apologize.

Good luck to all contestants. I wish I could have participated.

^ seconded. i am holding out for a jeans sponsorship.

"pleased to meet you, i'm _________, a sponsored denimist. come down to my basement, where i keep my trophies. why aren't you drinking your hot chocolate? don't you like it? it's an ancient family recipe. oh... you are shivering like a wet puppy. a beautiful wet puppy. hey, where are you going?"

i think samurai should sweeten the deal slightly

okay - small commercial break ...

ddml - where the fuck did you come up with that from ? With the exception of the 1st and last sentences I have used that on a hot female in the middle of fall when she got caught in the rain .. hot cocoa and beautiful wet puppt lines and all ....

fucking scared right now ...