Denim Experiment

Chicken

Trashtalk? Sure! You can put your money on whomever you want to, CMF's used sandpaper, we've all seen the pics! (Yes I realize the fact that I've used sandpaper is a glaring oversight, but hey, it's trashtalk!)

yeah... im wearing my sandpapered jeans now. you can tell too.

no trash talk from me.... i wont stoop to that level/.

• Replies 964
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who did you think should have signed up? I see a few in the list.

I don't really know, maybe proportionately to the number signed up in total, they are there. I just anticipated that there would be more recognizable names, that is all. If we had thought of this (or more so, somebody like Beatle was willing to take the ball and run) before BIG, Take5, and xcoldricex, there would have been hundreds I imagine.

Anyhow, just a simple comment that I could not really think any further about or justify for that matter.

Hey guys, how long is shipping going to take?

Im moving to the UK in 3 weeks. Should I use my new address or have it shipped to my parents house (where I am now)?

Anyone get any estimates on when they will arrive?

if they use EMS (which i'm pretty sure they gonna use), you should get your jeans in 2 to 3 day after shipping date (don't know how long it's gonna take to ship them)

Do I forsee an annual contest? Each year featuring a new jean.

This would probably help out on my spending habits. It would limit me to one pair a year.

Shipping will be around October 10th...

I think we should have the website up by October 20th - Official Contest start will be November 1st - so that everybody has a front and backshot wearing the Jeans ready and set for the website.

Every first of the month we'll be putting update pics of the Jeans on the website - including facts like worn for so many days (or hours) ,washed ....and so on...

I would say let's make it one year -so that the results are worth showing...

Glad SF is back

Shipping will be around October 10th...

I think we should have the website up by October 20th - Official Contest start will be November 1st - so that everybody has a front and backshot wearing the Jeans ready and set for the website.

Every first of the month we'll be putting update pics of the Jeans on the website - including facts like worn for so many days (or hours) ,washed ....and so on...

I would say let's make it one year -so that the results are worth showing...

Glad SF is back

who's in charge of the website?

Quick update - shipping will be around October 10th - so you will have to use an address that's valid then...

Leg is 36 - shrinks to 35 -34 after wash ...

2000db will be doing our website - I hope everybody agrees that his work is going to be worth some $ - I thought everybody who's in will send him 5$ via paypal - It won't make him - and it won't break us...

But since we really want to come up with an eyecatcher - there will be lots of work and lots of hours...

Let me know if that's okay with you guys...

The website will (hopefully be linked to Samurai and SF - only those who are in can upload pics ....and log on....

That's all I have 4u right now....

Awesome, Nov. 1 is perfect. Puts my Rb11's right at 6months which makes me feel alot better about bailing on them for the contest.

I'm totally down with sending 2000db some dough for the website, thanks 2000db

p.s. it's good to be back, refreshing every hour every day since it went down was killer... my friend kept telling me to give it up, its only a forum, you're on that thing every day anyways... he doesn't get it.

Make sure theres a seperate part (or no part) for comments so that it doesnt clutter the pictures.

Also, if you had something that would automatically resize the pictures to a reasonable size, that would be awesome. If thats not feasible (i dont know much about website making) how about making it clear to have a certain resolution for resizing so they are all uniform. eg. 640x800 or something.

Thanks so much 2000db, and I would definately donate something to show my appreciation!