Denim Experiment

Chicken

• Replies 964
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damn, no paypal, i'm not really comfortable sending CC info over the internet, especially to other countries

funny, i usually suffer from japanese stores not taking my non-japanese credit cards online.

jeffy, that's crazy man. do you think you'll be able to buy those rhodes back later on? because if you can't, you might really want to think about it. those things are real beaut.

EDIT: i see, i misunderstood your statement. i have to agree, rhodes are lot harder to find.

Guest jeffvyain

oh no, it's bought. i just got it last night. i was in on the samurai jeans thing, but then this popped up on craigslist, and i've been looking for one of these in that kind of condition for the right price for a long time. i couldn't pass it up. the jeans can wait. the rhodes is mine.

I can't believe how ridiculously nervous I feel about choosing the right size for these fuqn jeans. Toshiko why you gotta mess with my mind like that?

I know, I sized down two and sent my info to beatle then a few hours later he posts the quote from Toshiko and got me all worried so I changed from 27 to 28

Guest jeffvyain

it's a 1972 fender rhodes mark I stage model...before fender took their names off of the instruments. same thing radiohead used on "everything in it's right place" except they used a suitcase model, which has built in speakers and tremelo. personally, i'm super satisfied with the stage, as i can hook up effects or just run it directly into a computer with no processing whatsoever. a bit more versatile, i think. and the decision was already made, as I picked up the rhodes last night. i was simply stating why I was in with the jeans project before, whereas now I am out, as I spent all my money on this thing.

it's a 1972 fender rhodes mark I stage model

That is absolutely gorgeous. I'm passively looking for an analog organ, myself, did you find this somewhere other than Craigslist?

An item really worthy of worship.

TBH I think it's dangerous to size down on them unless you know by the measurements that it will be okay. My experience with Japanese jeans has led me to believe that a majority of them are true to size, and some of them running smaller. in my experience I've never seen a pair of japjeans that were vanity size.

I have a hunch that there will be a few pairs of unwearably small jeans showing up on the Supermarket in a couple weeks.

My nudie, PBJ, 5EP and everything else size is 29, so that's what I'm going with the s0500xx

OKAY - NO MORE SIGNING UP - DEADLINE IS OVER

And here's the list !

digital_denim

pacioli

BrokenGlass

st199ml

Adsurgo

poly800rock

Timmy32

YetFung

mcflip

theswarm

DickDanger

Downwithianbrown

The black arm

Moz

Mickawes

TheNiklax

KO

Thorns

cheapmuthafukr

polishmike

apu

Beatle

emaze

DERDANKHUND

TypicalFashion

winq

I miss lily

Tommyhibbs

azn8oi

Please confirm - if you want out - let me know today - if I forgot your name - let me know (only if you really signed up before...)

Any Last Minute size changes - let me know...

And here's the list !

digital_denim

pacioli

Wild whisky

BrokenGlass

st199ml

Adsurgo

poly800rock

Timmy32

YetFung

mcflip

Digital denim

theswarm

DickDanger

Downwithianbrown

The black arm

Moz

Mickawes

TheNiklax

KO

Thorns

cheapmuthafukr

polishmike

apu

Beatle

emaze

DERDANKHUND

TypicalFashion

winq

I miss lily

Tommyhibbs

azn8oi

sweet! looks like digital_d's going to work on two pairs of samurais for this competition.

good luck guys. ;)