Denim Experiment

Chicken

s5000 shrink to 2 bigger than tag size. my guess is that the S0500 shrink to tag size, because it has a slightly higher rise.

I have a sz 29 S5000 but could also have gotten a 28.

I think I'd get a s29 S0500, it will be one size smaller than my S5000.

Still waiting for measurements of the S0500, so I can't say for sure just yet.

• Replies 964
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so I'm a true size 30 should I go down one size then? help please thanks....

k, i know that a credit card is the preferred method of payment but i would prefer if they can do paypal, beatle, do you think they will accept paypal?

damn, can't wait for this contest to start, i like the idea of a separate website, we can have a link to it from superfuture so everyone can check it out. this is gonna be sick!

Ok I may be a little drunk right now but I've decided: I'm in!!!!

Beatle, check my PM commitment.

Now the other thing I wanna address is Keri's enthusiasm. Poor girl's been professing her love for denim here for a long time without much attention given to her

predicament. Keri- why don't you just supersize down the sammies to your measurements and see how that works out.

I think it would be awesome if this contest/experiment includes a member of the fairer sex. And imagine if you won...it would be like hillary at the whitehouse...I totally back that

Edit: holy shit i'm totally cheating on my PBJs haha Edit: like bubba...sorry hil...I did not have relationships with those samurais

Oh shit, I should have kept up on this thread. I've wanted a pair of Sammies for a while now but I just bought some JR calis and a pair of cloak boots. My decision will have to be made in the morning if it is not to late. And what? are we talking like measured waist? or what we usually wear. Also is this presoaked sizes? Or do we buy what fits use tight before soaking, wear them for a while to streach them THEN soak them?

Sorry for all the questions but this is all a little last minute for me.

Re: sizing...

I measure a 29" waist and am sizing down to a 27... they measure about 2 "s larger than tagged size, then after hot soak will shrink down to tagged size, from what I understand.. most people arent sizing down 2 though... I went out on a bit of a limb

Can't wait for beatle to come back with more news...

Quick update - 25 ppl on the list..and there is 1 girl...

I am really sorry - but no other Models will be allowed.

We,ve decided on a particular model - and the denim is quite different...So the resutls would be way off...

Not everybody has the prefect body (for the SO500XX) - and that includes myself as well...

I have already asked SAMURAI about paypal - Creditcard will be your only option...

Okay - today is deadline - check ur watch and send pm Listing - Full Name and Size

And last update regarding sizing...

TOSHIKO says

But SAMURAI Staff wear S0500XX-limited now.

> It is sure that S0500XX 29 is a little bit smaller than S5000 29.

> So, If a person who wear S5000VX 29 will buy the S0500XX 28,

> he will not be able to wear it or he feel so tightly... I think

So - I urge you not to size down 2 sizes !!