Denim Experiment

Chicken

• Replies 964
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PM sent. I'm in (if it's not too late, damn long weekend). To think it was just going to be me, Hewsinator, and Beatle...

I don't think I will be in anymore. Yesterday my parents told me that I will be without a home as they are moving away in a short period of time. That said, I will be in need of the money in a very bad way. But talk about regret...

Maybe I will just be more price elastic though.

Just a quick update !

So far there are 21 people counted as in - I don't really want to talk about the price - but I would assume 200 - 220$ .

But I will let you know once I get a definite answer from Samurai.

I am talking to them about having a special link on their website to update the contest once it started - and after the contest time of - say 1 year - having the public decide which Jeans wins.

I will keep you updatet ! This will be an amazing & unique project !!

Sounds nice. And a link with all entries sounds cool. Maybe someone with good webdesigning and coding skills could make a page where you could log in (only those in the constest gets access ofc) and put up updates that others could comment on. Like a usual web gallery but for contestors only. Then samurai could link to that page.

Just to make it easier for them (and us?) :).

Once again, great project!

i think the japanese dudes should be excluded cuz we all know we would probably be ass fucked by their fadez

really? why? is the climate better? i dont see the difference if they are worn the same. i think you need to just get off your ass and do something in your jeans.

i forgot, japanese dudes have sandpaper skin that wears jeans better.... fuck, how could i forget.

really? why? is the climate better? i dont see the difference if they are worn the same. i think you need to just get off your ass and do something in your jeans.

i forgot, japanese dudes have sandpaper skin that wears jeans better.... fuck, how could i forget.

haha yeah, and they all have big glossy eyes like in the japanese anime cartoons. lol :eek:

I was pulling for Ande Whalls but the guys over at Samurai seem to be awesome, this is really cool, and they're awarding the winner with a pair of jeans and a spot on their website, too cool. I am still in, for sure, sorry RB11's, you must wait. And those pics beattle are certainly motivating, I can not wait.

to horrible or anyone else that knows samuari really well, is this the same model as the black ones that just came out? as i'm confused about the fit of these. and would be also confused about the sizing as well........

It says they fit like the 5000VX. You can look at pics of the 5000VX (there are also pics of the larger 3000VX) here:

http://www.rakuten.ne.jp/gold/d-stock/19oz2.html

Shit, I don't want to be involved in this :( I'm really feeling the difference between my PBJ and Kicking Mule's though...