Denim Experiment

Chicken

• Replies 964
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jeffvyain

i would be in, but i would want another pair of samurai or samurai-like denim. Ideally like a 505xx but with a button fly. and it would pretty much have to be selvage. But hey, if you all agree on something else, i'll just stick it out with my s5000vx. we love each other anyway

Whall's & APC get my vote because they are good stuff, multiple shapes out of the same stuff, and lots of sizes, I think Andrew might be a little overwhelmed with an order of like 20 pairs though!

Also seconding the idea of calling up a company, letting them get to know the kind of traffic that is here, and how much publicity this would give their brand and trying to work out some sort of deal on the jeans with them.

Well - I think once everybody decided - maybe we should discuss which Jeans....I am sure we'll come up with a reasonable pair of Denim....but I think we should stick to Selvage and Japanese Denim....I mean, if we're wearing them all the time , it should be worth it...Fullcount , Denime , Samurai, just make a list and we'll vote and also see if some of the companies are willing to promote or discount....

Yeah - I asked them...we're still debating...so far - they're interested - discount seems difficult - but they would drop shipping...I am still in contact - but maybe we should keep our eyes open for other brands - any "japanese selvage" ideas are welcome ...

Count me in on this.

I was thinking we could possibly do Denime 66's since theres a low rise version and a normal version; I would think they would have the same denim.

i think the contest would be over in like 2 weeks if we all used denime 66. mine faded like crazy really quickly and really nicely

that being said, i think somet's would be a good choice as i already have a pair and in like 5 years we could report back with some info as these things take forever to fade

I would prefer selvage, button fly, japanese, and all that but I still think it would be cool to do the ande whall's. that said, I'm up for just about anything with a good slimish fit... skulls sound cool. maybe we should narrow it down to a few 4 or 5 pairs? and then after the sign up cut-off date do a poll for the nominees, everyone participating can vote, not sure how that would be regulated though