Chicken

• Replies 964
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah - we should call it worldwiderawdenimbreakincontest

WWRDBC

Sponsored by Samurai !

Maybe if we get like 100 ppl to do it - they'd be willing to produce a special line...

i'm in. whatever brand is decided on will get crazy pub.

Well, Beatle, Yet Fung, Poly, (myself). I think we should officially organize this, and as the organizers, get free jeans ;)

Seriously though, Sounds like fun if we could get er rolling. First step would likely be another thread. Just could see it getting very cluttered and such, with people with no intent on being in for the long haul (or shelling out the cash).

just a suggestion,

why don't all the participants in this superfuture experiment use some cheap-a$$ mofo raw denim jeans so that we can all determine who's the best in taking care of their jeans(less rips, holes) yet having some great wear marks(fade, whiskers, honeycombs, etc.) in the longest period of time or having their own time frame(2 years maybe).

again, just a suggestion:D :P:o

Yeah I'm in, we have to decide on a pair though (sorry for the late reply, I've been out all weekend). It sounds like Samurai is a good option. I wouldn't mind any of a whole bunch of other brands either. Plus I can't start until about Early oct., cuz I want to pick my pair up at BIG on my NY trip.

good point, it would be a good idea to knwo the jeans, and of course if i was in it'd have to be something unisex, or even if it was from the same brand, with the same treatment on the same denim, but different cuts so that it will be comfortable for all who wear it. (Like nudie, because then I could get SSK)

this could probably be done on the black samauri's right now as everyone who got a pair got them within 2 weeks of each other.

blah, someone snatched the last pair in my size while I was replying to the email from the seller, who replied with " the last pair in that size was just sold, sorry"

would be a good denim to do though.

I think it would be cool to do andy whalls... he could cut them in any fit you want (works for keri) and could use the same denim for every pair he makes, and maybe he could do it for a bit of a discounted price to each participant considering it would probably be quite a large order and he would deffinately benefit from it.

A prize should deffinately be in order , votes cast here on the forum in a poll is a good idea as well.

Something like...

orders for jeans put in by whatever date, andy makes and mails them out, as soon as everyone receives their pair there is a start date, and set finish date, and let the race begin...

blah, someone snatched the last pair in my size while I was replying to the email from the seller, who replied with " the last pair in that size was just sold, sorry"

would be a good denim to do though.

I think it would be cool to do andy whalls... he could cut them in any fit you want (works for keri) and could use the same denim for every pair he makes, and maybe he could do it for a bit of a discounted price to each participant considering it would probably be quite a large order and he would deffinately benefit from it.

A prize should deffinately be in order , votes cast here on the forum in a poll is a good idea as well.

Something like...

orders for jeans put in by whatever date, andy makes and mails them out, as soon as everyone receives their pair there is a start date, and set finish date, and let the race begin...

agreed, whall would be a good choice, and he would get some serious business. but does he offer selvedge?