FS/FT: Surface To Air Leather Jacket M, Engineered Garments Jackets M

cscohammers7

(Copy/Pasted from my Styleforum post- check there or eBay for my feedback!)

Hey guys, looking to sell a couple of medium jackets in order to fund some smalls. Weight loss can be expensive... 

Also considering trades for any jackets in size Small/46 (Or maybe even slim 48s, depends on the piece I guess)

Shipping is free in the US. International customers- We'll work something very reasonable out for shipping.

1. Surface To Air Blade Bomber Leather Jacket. Medium- Great condition SOLD

Awesome lamb leather jacket, wish I could somehow switch it for a small. The jacket has had a decent amount of wear over the last year and has broken in very nicely (IMO), hence showing the usual signs of wear on leather but nothing that glaringly obvious that remotely resembles damage/neglect. I bought the jacket brand new and am a non-smoker, for what it's worth. S2A's site says everything else you'd need to know:

And their size chart:

Shoulders: 45,5 cm / 17,91’
Back Length: 68 cm / 26,77’
Sleeves: 67,5 cm / 26,57’’ (Ribbed for some good stacking action)

skR7765.jpg
QBsax5D.jpg
7tTNo1M.jpg

$600>550 OBO/FT SOLD!

2. Engineered Garments Porter Jacket Heather Grey French Terry. Medium- Excellent Condition SOLD

Typical EG fit, great lightweight material, and casual construction for easy wear. Someone will get a ton of use out of this; I personally think it's easily the better of the offered materials in this model from SS12. The sleeves have been tailored but I left them still on the slightly long-ish side compared to other more constructed jackets I wear, so it shouldn't pose much of a problem for usual EG outerwear mediums. 

Pit to pit: 21"
Shoulders: ~18 1/4"
Back length from bottom of collar: ~27 1/4"
Sleeves: 24 3/4"

(The fabric has plenty of give/stretchability to it, hence the approximations)

G8lPdV5.jpg
4ViHeRX.jpg
ntxuRzm.jpg

$250 OBO/FT SOLD

3. Engineered Garments WG Jacket Navy Metallic Poplin Cotton. Medium- Fair Condition KEEPING IT

This was an interesting fabric... Metal (5%) woven into poplin cotton that glistens in the sunlight. The metal, however, is a little rough on bare skin (shocker). Truthfully, I only ever wore this with long sleeve shirts for that very reason and that completely negated the slight discomfort. Better representation of the color from this blog:

To elaborate on the condition: This thing is VERY well worn. The material itself has the propensity to wrinkle up so it'll never look clean and pressed out, and beyond that the navy has a dusty (worn, irregularly washed out?) quality to it that overall makes the piece look kind of disheveled until you get into the right lighting to get the metal shining. There are blemishes throughout that are pretty consistent with how worn in/beat up this thing looks. What a good laundering, dry cleaning, pressing- whatever- can do for this jacket remains to be seen, but I'll leave that up to a prospective buyer. Streetwear doesn't have to look super clean, and for someone who doesn't mind rocking the well worn look, the price is right as far as an EG jacket goes.

Pit to pit: 20"
Shoulders: 17"
Back length from bottom of collar: 25"
Sleeve: 25 1/2" (from shoulder to middle of sleeve opening)

M7QG4mD.png
BoS892Q.jpg
vuGtw18.jpg

$75 KEEPING IT

INTEREST CHECK

Engineered Garments Bedford Jacket Grey Homespun Wool Jersey. Medium- Excellent Condition

Not sure if I'm going to part with this one or not yet as it still fits me as outerwear for layering purposes, but if someone out there is looking for one maybe it'll make my decision easier. My favorite Bedford from FW12 and an amazing fabric all around- it's a knit heavy jersey that makes has gotten me many compliments on my "sweater...um...jacket?" :happy: Some nice pics from secondstage blog again:

Measurements from Context:

Shoulder: 18
Pit to pit: 21
Sleeve length: 24.5
Length: 27

IQw9spr.jpg

IC $350 OBOSOLD

Thanks everyone for looking and please don't hesitate to send me a PM with any questions, offers, or potential trades you think I might be interested in!

Edited by cscohammers7