slim black jeans

what's the deal with rogue territory?

pics and web descriptions seem good, but this is how shit always is.  never trust it.

how's tha quality?  and fit?

most importantly  who wears this shit?  street wear urchins?  denim railroad maker bros?  cheap fashionista?

basically what kinda connotations does this label give off?

some of their black denim and their rain drop camo (german military) look pretty kewl imo.

thanks 

finally tried on the black noir psn. these are pretty good and i think i may keep. cut is more tapered below knee than max obv, but not skinny like ace.

as for the color, black noir is pretty black. not waxed black like new max cash but definitely not grey.

sz down 1 btw.

get acne max cash tts. i only tried on psn bc i like how my raw ones fit (higher rise than ps, good).

finally tried on the black noir psn. these are pretty good and i think i may keep. cut is more tapered below knee than max obv, but not skinny like ace.

as for the color, black noir is pretty black. not waxed black like new max cash but definitely not grey.

sz down 1 btw.

Did you cop from Tres Bien?

Also, do you know if they fade? 

sz down 1 btw.

cool, thanks for the info. definitely going for max cash.

Anyone familiar with how DBSS jawnz run? I reckon sizing is similar to n(n) where I am a 3, but the measurements I've see of DBSS 2 look more up my alley.

How do the jeans fit through the leg? I got big boi gams from biking and the only fit pics I've seen are of skinny ass ruach on the blackbird blog. Not looking for 2008 sufu fit.

I'm looking for a pair of black denim but I'm torn between ACNE Ace Cash Black Denim and APC Petit Standard Washed Black. I've no personal experience of ACNE denim and how Ace Cash fits, so I'd really appreciate advice/feedback here.

Acne:http://www.mrporter.com/product/411317

APC:http://www.endclothing.co.uk/brands/a-p-c/a-p-c-petit-standard-jean-133675.html

Thanks!

uh, please don't bash me for asking this lol

so I'm about to cop acne max cash, however the nearest store is about 3000 km away from my place, so trying them on is no option. I wear 29 in levis 511, 28 in dr. denim chinos, so what size should I get for max cash? thanks in advance.

ryan_nayr try reading the previous pages, you might get an idea how they fit. afaik petite standard is a more slim/straight jeans, while ace is much skinnier. color wise cash's black is darker than those of APCs.

HEY EVERYONE

• Use the search function/read the fucking previous posts on this forum (hey guys, there's a subforum called SUPERDENIM);
  • Grab a measuring tape and measure yourself;
  • Compare your measurements with the ones provided by the webstore (email them if they haven't provided them already);
  • Buy.

I'll start handing out infractions/banning people for not using their own brains and asking the internet instead.

I live in a fairly large city in Germany and only two stores carry Acne and up until September no store carried APC at all.

Two stores are enough and I'm sure they have bought the same models and sizes, unless your waist is smaller than 28" you are good to go.

nordstrom. i hope not.

Did you cop from Tres Bien?

Also, do you know if they fade? 

Anyone familiar with how DBSS jawnz run? I reckon sizing is similar to n(n) where I am a 3, but the measurements I've see of DBSS 2 look more up my alley.

How do the jeans fit through the leg? I got big boi gams from biking and the only fit pics I've seen are of skinny ass ruach on the blackbird blog. Not looking for 2008 sufu fit.

i got a pair of really nice jeans from aw09 that fit me great (5'5"/115 lbs/~28" waist) and i went with a size 1. the rise and top block mean these are definitely meant to sit low on the hips (unless you like yr jeans to crush yr nuts), so the waist measures 29"--i also know the sizing fluctuates from season to season, as most other size 1 bottoms seem to be intended for a 30" waist. if you're a 30, size 1 will fit snug throughout, while a 2 will fit slim but not painted on. if you're closer to a 32, the fit you want can prolly be achieved with a size 3.

To back up Bill on the APC/Acne tip..

APC sizing is so inconsistent that the only way to find a pair that fits is actually to try a pair on..

I have been buying raw standards as my work pants and have been switching between 36 (my true size) 38 and 34 to get them to fit..

The cheapness of them comes with that bonus..

Anyone not living near a store that sells the Acne or APC's, break out the tape measure, measure your fave jeans  and think what you want out of your new ones..

For those not comfortable with that, there is plenty of sizing stuff in the superdenim category especially in the small questions category..

Factoring in rise hem and thigh measurements you should be able to do it yourself. 

Now ..the reason I came here..

Can anyone one recommend me a pair of waxed or "gloss"finished slim  black ones??

Edited by aso2004

finally copped acne max cash, loved it! went true size and the silhouette I reckon is a bit similar to 511, only better (and slimmer). thanks for the advice. anyway just read the tags, it says something like "meant to fade with wash", so I guess they never meant it to remain pitch black with uses..

• 2 weeks later...

I bought these ands ended up really liking how the material and fit is. Its stretchy so I can still fit in em in case my thighs get any larger. Cheap and good for trashy everyday use. Highly recommended:

http://www.uniqlo.com/us/store/lifewear/men-skinny-fit-tapered-jeans/078971-03-035?ref=mens-clothing%2Fmens-bottoms%2Fmens-jeans