slim black jeans

You've any photos of this? I just reread Zero History and the dick riding fanboy in me wants a Gabriel Hounds analog. The NC stuff from PBJ seems to fit the bill but I'm concerned how they fit.

I've got fit pics of the PBJ indigo 13s if interested.

Does anybody have any experience with Rogue Territory's SK? They've got a black warp tonal

RogueTerritory_SKBlkTonal_front-470x658.

and stealth black

RogueTerritory_StealthSK_front-432x604.j

Edited by twistedtrees

I've got fit pics of the PBJ indigo 13s if interested.

Does anybody have any experience with Rogue Territory's SK? They've got a black warp tonal

and stealth black

RogueTerritory_StealthSK_front-432x604.j

I have a pair of the Stealth SK's I've been wearing for about a month straight. I really like them aside from the aforementioned leg opening -- can't really figure out why an 8" leg opening on a pair of 33 waist 'skinny' (their description, not mine) jeans is a thing. They also stretched a bit more than I expected as well, so they don't really fit in the waist anymore without a belt.

Edited by brooks_

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Don't buy MUJI black denim. It's that stretchy shit that fades like a mother and ends up looking weird AF.

Im contemplating buying some APC Petit New Standards again. I'm still wearing Uniqlo black stretch selvage. They fade into a horrible red tinge but I don't really know what else to try and don't have time to read into them anymore. Come to think of it, I don't care about much anymore. God I hate being an adult.