slim black jeans

i know ace cash jeans have been highly scrutinized already for their color fading but they are on sale for only a hunnid on ln-cc. full size count available too.

not a bad deal if you want a serviceable pair to beat around. just dont wash em. ever.

• 2 weeks later...

According to the Barney's, the Den Im pre-orders are have an estimated delivery of August.  The only pair up right now are cropped peg jeans at $325, wonder if the destroyed denim will be around that price as well.

• 2 weeks later...

evan got siki im denim no?

could ask him bout qual and fit

Their jeanz usually are around $300-360 if I recall correctly.  That pair might b more

if u just want the black jeanz u can find here for like $130 shipped

http://www.allotmentstore.com/mens/denim/

The siki denim is fine, nothing to write home about though. It's what you'd expect from fashion denim

• 3 weeks later...

Hi forum, long time lurker here. If I can chime in, I can say that I've been looking for a skinny black jeans for a while now. Since Acne quality is ass for the price I've been looking elsewhere for a really black jean with skinny black hardware, black patch, slight sheen and no/slow fade. I've found a bunch of options, like N&F Black Power, Rogue Territory Stealth SK, 3sixteen SL-220x. If someone has feedback on them, or could advice on other options, it would be great. I also tried on some PBJ but obviously the cut is japanese, aka straight or even baggy.

Edited by Antonio7

i grew tired of my saint laurent super skinny skin tight fit black jeans and im now looking

for a more slim/ not so skinny good black jeans that dont sit thatttt LOOWWW i always wear

my pants high.

i guess my

choice will be the acne cash? or the new model 'town stay cash' they look to be a bit less skinny then the normal cash?

want something that look good cuffed a bit.

Edited by aymerikmd

Can anyone help? I just want to know whether I can achieve that look with the Ace's after a couple washes or something.

I really dig that lighter black look, but every other photo I have seen of them is pitch.

I tend to live in Acne Ace Cash ; they fade pretty quickly after 2-3 washes. They're similar to APCs in that they're pristine before the first wash but rapidly deteriorate dye/color-wise after that. I'm not sure if that's what you're asking ?

Edited by lola swagpoodle

Post a fit pic! :)

maybe if im not too lazy sooner or later.

i put them in the washing machine and dryer to downsize them a bit. the waist was a big big, maybe im more of a 29 now idk.

the color is still the same, so great, but the fit is pretty similar to ace cash now lol. would love something a bit biggier.

way less skinny and more comfy then my previous pair of saint laurent tho lol. 

• 4 weeks later...

Siki Im's Den Im!

10311132_238939116300140_1342904656_n.jp

926147_1472713856294423_558428977_n.jpg

1172990_721960907864189_11013998_n.jpg

1515486_628562220564560_1818410036_n.jpg

10254250_664676946901507_2018911540_n.jp

Update on these.

Went to Atrium today and saw them in person and they are fucking fantastic. Retails for $750 (wayyyy too much imo but they are great) but it seems that the only had 1 pair size 34 in stock. So I called Barneys looking for a size 36 and they too received only the 1 pair in the same size. So i was fucking pissed because I'm high as shit and really want these jeans so I called Siki Im studio to hunt them down and I'll be picking up a pair from them next week. If anyones interested you should def look into it if you can find em