slim black jeans

So I wore my acne ace cashes for the first time yesterday and they already have a hole. The construction and stitching is pretty damn terrible. I just emailed acne and inquired about a repair/replacement. 

tumblr_n1ewx5jhP41rcj5vlo1_500.jpg

• 2 months later...

so i'm on the market for some black skinny jeans in the $50-150 price range and was hoping you guys might be able to help me out. although i like the offerings from acne/uniqlo (both of which were mentioned several times above), i'm looking for something slightly more skinny/tapered. thanks!

Any brands currently offering a good super destroyed black jean?

Yes, jam home made + fundamental agreement are making a really nice skinny destroyed jean. It is pre-order only at this point and wont ship until fall, but i think its worth it imo.

JFD-WR006-s-10-pl.jpg

Edited by Fycus

gotta say im disappointed in how much the ace cash fades/develops white streak marks after washing. used woolite black and turned inside out as well. does this happen to everyone?

woolite dark is too strong. you need to either wash them in something more gentle. i usually wash mine with laundress denim wash. stay cash is really the way to go. stabilizer gnz x wism is pretty solid for the price. ~150 USD.

xmN2SxY.jpg

It looks like there are only 3 stockists for den-im right now, none of which have competent websites and are hard to find: THIS CLOSE - GEEVAA - REFRESH STYLE. Supposedly barneys and ssense will pick them up this season, maybe just be patient.

When whoever gets a reply or know wher2kop let me kno. I will kop. Then I Can kop 1st as guinea pig and let u kno if I approve. Thanx

I don't know about anyone else, but I e-mailed [email protected] about that particular pair, their response was as follows

These will be available in July at select stores.  Try Barney’s New York, Los Angeles, or Online.  

So we've got about 1 month and a half to wait. I'm interested to see what pricing will be like, I think they'll probably be in the range of $400~$500

Damn, thanks for that link - not for the black pair, but for the stonewash, I think I just found a viable alternative to Ervell's stonewashed denim

Yeah, I think considering the cost of the hand-done distressing, it'll probably retail around the aforementioned 400-500 mark, I'd love to be wrong though

• 4 weeks later...

guess I can safely say acne's cashes are real shitty. dunno bout the stay cashes though.

I bought my roc cash earlier this year, and been wearing them doing just normal daily stuff. nothing hardcore. then just realized my cash has developed this white streaks and sort of lost its blackness compared to my gf's 1 yr old black denim demon. I even started to think of getting them now. they've got this onne cut which is similar to acne's roc I think (that's their slimmest fit fyi). anyone had experiences with denim demon?

Edited by gadung99

New stuff from Acne:

"New jean model Thin comes with an overall super slim fit, a comfortable mid rise waist and a leg that is skinny from thigh to hem. Stay cash is an over tinted black wash that won't fade with washing"

30Y144-120_A_56_1.jpg

AND

30O144-121_A_.jpg

"New Acne Studios jean model Town comes with a comfortable normal waist and a cropped leg that tapers from knee to hem."

In addition to the two new models they updated the Ace line with a stay cash version. Finally.