slim black jeans

i want some max cash's but worry that they will be too tight on the thigh for the kind of fit i want - its tricky to tell cause most du's on here who wear them have rail-thin legs (no homo). i'm 6'1/168lb and looking for similar fit to the left field black maria chelseas.

Edited by conqueror

my favorite slim black jeans are the dior 19cms. i love the slouchy fit in the seat and the long inseam, and the slimness is just right.

these can't compare to the hex cash that mass posted, but i thought i'd share. i wore em for 6 months and after the first wash yesterday there was just a bit of the fading peeking through behind the knees and near the hem. alas, i've put on too much weight from lifting and can't fit into them anymore :(

SQjJBoz.jpg?1

i would get another pair in a larger size if they weren't so goddamn expensive now. in the meantime i've put them up for sale on the supermarket.

also, +1 on JR hobokens - i have a pair from way back and they're excellent jeans. too bad they're impossible to find now.

also, +1 on JR hobokens - i have a pair from way back and they're excellent jeans. too bad they're impossible to find now.

Beef-san had a pair on when i saw him in man jose like a few years ago. looks really good on tall skinny bois.

I think I'm gonna put up my semi-beat max cash for sale soon. my plan is to diversify my pants collection. 

Edited by herpsky

IMO I have a bigger than average butt.. So far I think wings+horns denim fits me best due to the longer rise and roomier seat but I was wondering if there were any other brands I should check out? I hate when jeans hug my butt per say, but I still want it to be slim fitting definitely from the knee down.

• 2 weeks later...

I tried uniqlo men's legging jeans after being let down by how much my acne cash faded. They don't fit as tight as the name implies but still have a nice slim tapered cut. I took my dior/vanity size since they are stretchy.

Haven't worn my acnes since I got them.

Theres a legging black jeans, and also the skinny black jeans (Japanese Fabric by Kaihara ones) which are more expensive both by uniqlo. I got the skinny ones, which have the powder denim that are soft and very nice to wear.

finally copped acne max cash, loved it! went true size and the silhouette I reckon is a bit similar to 511, only better (and slimmer). thanks for the advice. anyway just read the tags, it says something like "meant to fade with wash", so I guess they never meant it to remain pitch black with uses..

yup they fade. if you wanted them to stay pitch black they have a "acne max stay cash" model that won't fade

• 3 weeks later...

IMO I have a bigger than average butt.. So far I think wings+horns denim fits me best due to the longer rise and roomier seat but I was wondering if there were any other brands I should check out? I hate when jeans hug my butt per say, but I still want it to be slim fitting definitely from the knee down.

V Ave Shoe Repair "Favourite Jeans"

Anyone got any experience with these? Patrik Ervell selvedge jeans in black

dekvg4z.jpg

Thinking of picking a pair of these up - I'm a fan of the Ervell stuff I own, and judging by the slim-but-not-skinny cut, these are pretty much what I want - it's between these and Max Cashes

Thought these looked somewhat interesting: Ten C jeans. It's the same OJJ performance fabric (nylon/polyester micro-fibre) as all their outerwear, so it'd certainly be resistant to snow, and the cut looks pretty decent, nice and slim, but not skinny, at least judging from Haven's pics. Here's hoping I can get a chance to try them on at some time.

bt9ebJX.jpg