slim black jeans

2313510_16.jpg

2313510_16D.jpg

2313510_16D2.jpg

received these Lad Musician Tapered Tight Jeans a few weeks ago.

got to say, these are my favorite pair of trousers right now; and i'm finally able to rotate out of my lad cropped pants.
fit on these is great, size 42 equates to a 29 waist and the leg area isn't too constricting.

has this "arc" like stitching on the legs, but stays comfortable. if i wear thick high-socks however, it gets to be pretty tight.
it's tough getting slim trousers for me as well, as my calves are huge. but these still fit the bill.

tldr; lad jeans a+.

i just ordered apc petit new standards black noir and acne max cash

will probably return one of them

but im wearing julian red dark dancers again and they still feel cool

so i might return both :x

Recently got a pair of N(N) jeans and am loving them.  Great material and the upper block fits like a dream.  Apparently they're a version where the rise isn't balls-crushingly tiny.

Took them in today for a hem and a taper and they should be good to go.

fcc27365-78b0-4e59-a3d3-8783294b10b1.jpg

f6a29a61-5398-4016-ab9d-fb7beacf4cae.jpg

c11240b0-1e0a-4148-90cc-c6a9dfc2567c.jpg

I got this BLK DNM jeans last year and wore them for about 8 months before I outgrew them. Zipper fly with a higher rise made out of 100% cotton were the details that interested me about these jeans. Faded pretty quickly in the wash but in a good way not an overall color loss. Sorry about the dog hair.

Disappointed with how much my Acne cash have faded after 1 wash. I like the fit of ace but wouldn't recommend paying retail for them.

That was actually the pair I was shooting for next. I've heard about the fading, but I never assumed it would be that significant. Is there a online site to get them below retail? How many wears did you get in before the first wash?

I just sent back a pair of Ace Cash size 32 because they were too tight.  I guess skinny jeans just aren't for me.  I'm looking into the Max Cash though, do you guys think I should get the same size (32) or size up?  The thighs were tight on the Ace, so I'm worried that it will be the same for the Max.  For reference I wear a size 32 in Outlier Climbers and levi 511s.  I have relatively thick thighs and legs, though not so much that either of those pants are skin tight.  Do you guys think I should go with the 32 for Max or play it safe and go to 33?  I'm going to be doing detailed measurements this weekend to find out my true size since I've been on a a bulk for my work out, but about to start cutting.  I'm 5'11, 185 pounds for reference. 

^I owned a pair of max cashes for about a week, size 32 (I'm 6'1", 165 pounds) and I felt like the thighs were unreasonably tight. I had relatively thick thighs at the time too from biking a lot. So I'd basically recommend going for a size 33, but maybe they stretch after a while? Just my 2 cents 

^I owned a pair of max cashes for about a week, size 32 (I'm 6'1", 165 pounds) and I felt like the thighs were unreasonably tight. I had relatively thick thighs at the time too from biking a lot. So I'd basically recommend going for a size 33, but maybe they stretch after a while? Just my 2 cents 

Ok thanks for your input, I think I will go for the 33 as well just to play it safe.  

From personal experience, the cuts on the Max I've owned in the same size have varied from season to season. I'd try and order 33 and 32 and return whichever doesn't suit you. If you're going to start cutting, then maybe go 32.

If you like how 511's fit then I'd say the Max is more along your lines than the Ace/Hex would be.

i just ordered apc petit new standards black noir and acne max cash

will probably return one of them

but im wearing julian red dark dancers again and they still feel cool

so i might return both :x

so how is it going? could you post some updates here? fitpics prolly would be nice  :rolleyes:

cause actually I'm thinking between those two as well, going for the slimmer cuts instead of skinnier ones..

Edited by gadung99

get acne max cash tts. i only tried on psn bc i like how my raw ones fit (higher rise than ps, good).

so how is it going? could you post some updates here? fitpics prolly would be nice  :rolleyes:

cause actually I'm thinking between those two as well, going for the slimmer cuts instead of skinnier ones..

I don't know if anyone would even be peripherally interested, but I've been really liking my new Dickies twill 5-pocket work pants in the "slim skinny" fit. They have a roomy top block, which is good for easily accessing stuff in your pockets, but taper down into the perfect leg for me: not uncomfortably skinny, but just enough to accommodate some thicker socks or some sk8-his or something. They're dirt-cheap on Amazon and haven't shown any signs of wear yet. 

I don't know if anyone would even be peripherally interested, but I've been really liking my new Dickies twill 5-pocket work pants in the "slim skinny" fit. They have a roomy top block, which is good for easily accessing stuff in your pockets, but taper down into the perfect leg for me: not uncomfortably skinny, but just enough to accommodate some thicker socks or some sk8-his or something. They're dirt-cheap on Amazon and haven't shown any signs of wear yet. 

they look like they were sewn in 15 minutes and will literally turn to shreds after couple months

but can't complain about it for the price - my pair was definitely a fav up until their demise

+1 on this but never posted since we were strictly talking jeans and not pantz.

I've been rotating two pairs for the better part of this year to wear at the office and they've held up fine. My only gripe would be that the black loses vibrancy after the first wash. Belt loops are huge too, if you like to attach carabiner+keys. But fuck it, they were $13 when I kopped.

Those Kill City jawns are just as bad as THVM.