Post Your Creations (pics, artwork, media, design...)

Whodinihimself

Liking the tote prufrock :)

My first ever attempt at making something: cut up a lambswool vest I bought at a charity shop and attempted to make a scarf with a hood. Was mostly going by trial and error I guess. I ended up without much material to make the scarf bit (should've bought a sweater with sleeves in a larger size! haha) so in the end it turned into a hood that converts into an oversized beanie.

the hood

converted to the beanie

what it looks like worn

The bottom bit isn't complete and needs stitching. Unfortunately because i don't have access to a sewing machine that means hours of (bad) handstitching. Hours I can't really afford to waste.. I should be studying.

i was inspired by your post and tried to make something from some scraps from a pair of sweats i turned into shorts last summer.

ill post pics later when i find my camera. i think i made it too long so it sags a lot

• 2 weeks later...

Pretty fucking cool design man. Top seems a bit too hectic though, I think I prefer the one at the top with just flexdex and the clouds or whatnot.

Keep me updated if it gets produced, when i'm back in the states in a year I'll probably be wanting a longboard so I might have to support you on this.

If you set the shutter speed on your camera to bulb or just to a really low value, the camera will take in all the light it "sees", this includes me waving a small white LED. It needs to be dark or the image will just be super bright.

• 2 months later...

I suck, but uh...shit that I can find on the internet still

chuckynorris1zn.jpg

forkateclean9xb.jpg

(disregard the photoshopped allover and word bubble, it was a joke for someone)

I have -324546 skills with letters :/

andthebottomsrosegold5ll.jpg

If I don't sleep soon I'll scan up more recent shit

Crillz, bit late but those sketches are nice.

cant find anything worth posting...but you guys all remember this (finished version has dudes feet and shit)

manormonsterof9.png

I've been meaning to hit the sketchbook and suck less..I'll try tonight

Thanks, mike. Weird that it did that