Whodinihimself

Post Your Creations (pics, artwork, media, design...)

Cheap, i like those selvage slips.....give them to me :P

they are in the middle of a distressing stage. im leaving them in the back of my truck for 4 months exposed to the elements, for that weathered look. when they are done, they are going to someone.

Someone should post a link to this thread in the "Superfuture vs. SF / Hypebeast" thread. It's a pretty good summary of why Superfuture = the best.

Along with other stuff, but whatever.

haha...Hey Werd, that magic 8 Ball is genius!...I need one to say my name..that way I can ask it who the smartest, sexiest, most talented man on the planet is..and itll finally give the right answer...how'd you do it?

i had to take it apart, make a hollow pyramid, shave off the letters (with small caps) i needed, weight the pyramid correctly so one side always appears, and put it all back together. it sounds simple, but it takes a long time.

i made a sort of lamp/light installation out of some VOSS bottles i found in a trash can, laundry detergent, and a black lightbulb

vossislove.jpg

Made these about a month ago. My first pair ever. It was actually easier then I thought it was going to be, but still took some time to do. I was really suprised that they actually fit, although the waist was a bit loose, so I washed and dried them. The washer ripped the outseam of the legs so I had to make them slimmer. Now they are pretty much f-d up because I did some distressing and then a purple overdye and the side seams busted during the dying process. But it was still a fun project and now I know to leave more fabric for the seams.

DSC05343.jpg

DSC05344.jpg

DSC05346.jpg

th_P1010139.jpg

These were some illustrations I did while bored, with no work I deceide to coat them in several layers of varnish. Which makes them almost impossible to photograph with any light source nearby.

awesome shit people...keep it coming!

behold my second painting ever:

abstracto.jpg

...its retarded i know....i need more paint...red and black just isn't gonna cut it

Here's something I did for part of my design class - I removed the text. This was one of my favorites.

67.jpg

i used to photoshop alot as a hobby

but i havent in a while

but here is the last notable thing i made, a website cerca 8th grade

hdcopyza8.jpg

This was a bit of a joint venture project, although I did provide the bulk of the raw materials. I guess my partner was something of a canvass, which I exacted my work upon. The end result was definitely a mystery until it came to light, but I can categorically say that I am more than pleased with the results. Every time I look at it, I see something new and different that makes me love it even more than the last time that I saw it. I would say that it is a true reflection of myself and for some strange reason, my partner feels the same way, even though it resembles no part of her. Whatever, let her think she had something to do with it if it makes her happy. She claims to have carried the project for the 3/4 of a year, while all I contributed was the aforementioned raw materials.

Bah, fuck her. Women are always trying to take credit when it's clearly not their place. Without further ado, my greatest creation to date, which I have dubbed "Calliope".

I'll post a few angles so that you can marvel at my creation.

Enjoy!

Wait for it!

Anticipation is killing you isn't it?

Tada!

3.jpg

6.jpg

2.jpg

diewhitegirls you should hook your daughter up with sammies !!

negative, she might be too small though...

diewhitegirls you should hook your daughter up with sammies !!

negative, she might be too small though...

I'm going to beat up Sam113's daughter to steal her Sammies when she outgrows them.

felt like making a tote last night, so i made one. this one was a practice tote - i'm making a better one as we speak.

outsidetote.jpg

insidetote.jpg

I'm going to beat up Sam113's daughter to steal her Sammies when she outgrows them.

lol at even joking about beating someone else's toddler daughter up... come on.

btw nice bag prufrock i wish i could sew. i like the inner lining :D