Post Your Creations (pics, artwork, media, design...)

Whodinihimself

If any of you guys customize Munny figures (or are interested in doing one), my shop is hosting a custom Munny Show & Contest at the end of March. (We're in Cleveland, Ohio.)

I'll post info in Superblurber once it's finalized (about a week), but I figured I would give a heads up here. Lots of stuff being kicked down for prizes, and we're going to run it as a standard gallery show...so if you want to sell your custom Munny, you set the sell price and it's a 50/50 split.

That's the short version, but like I said...full info on Superblurber in about a week. We're expecting entries from all over the place, and Kidrobot is going to be helping us a bit with promotion through the Munny site, message board, etc.

PM me for more info, or....just wait a week. ;)

heres a poster and flyer i did for my school's vietnamese culture night (im not actually viet, just part of the viet club). i get bored of my work really quickly which sucks cuz by the time these were printed and seen by the public, i didnt really like them that much. but in the end they were well-received so im glad.

vcnposter08_1.jpg

VCNflyer2008_2.jpg

munnyflyers.jpg

Full event & submission info is up for the custom Munny show that my shop is hosting! Prizes include gift certificates to Self Edge, Brigade, and The Above.

It would great to get some cool customs from SuFu....

http://www.shoparooni.com/events/munny.php