Post Your Creations (pics, artwork, media, design...)

Whodinihimself

I draw/paint and do embroidery stuff. It's more a hobby and way to unwind than anything serious for me right now because of uni. But i'm still kind of proud of this stuff.

ariz0001.jpg

spookyghost.jpgPhotoNov0444308PM.jpgPhotoOct1582202PM.jpgPhotoSep0933706AM.jpgPhotoDec0360840PM.jpg

(PS- a good number of these are wips)

I have a Yashica P&S from a thrift store I still shoot with from time to time. I don't do a ton of stills work, I prefer to go with motion picture. This is my most recent video that I did for my friend's store. I've done several lookbook-type videos for his shop, a few music videos and some other random projects that I have wanted to shoot/document; but the long-term goal is feature lengths.

Word. It looks good. It's funny but the video quality still looks very sharp for a thrift store camera. I expected something a little grainier. As far as the vid goes i would have gone shorter, but thats just me.

Word. It looks good. It's funny but the video quality still looks very sharp for a thrift store camera. I expected something a little grainier. As far as the vid goes i would have gone shorter, but thats just me.

Oooh, that camera for the video is a hacked GH2. I'll post a few stills from my Flickr with the Yashica. And I did that a few months ago, and looking back on it there's a lot I could have chopped out...seems to always be that way..

Apparently I have some rolls from the Yashica I need to scan, but here's a couple. Most of these were when I first got it, just messing around a few of my friends' shows.

8140097962_903106150f_h.jpg

10093804135_2b410e6e8a_b.jpg

8696977109_a4219abc13_c.jpg
Animal by honorableninja, on Flickr

8696974271_7bab0ccf24_c.jpg

Some from the AE1:

8140255413_fbe3258e2b_h.jpg

7945976400_dc94830dd5_h.jpg

7945975510_1f662dc042_h.jpg

8267985686_b436d42081_b.jpg

8266921177_a19a564bd3_b.jpg

Edited by twerked

Cintiq

Oh nice, sadly i cant into digital art. Neat stuff though

Really inspired (without hiding it) by Egon Schiele.

Self portrait

OXorUNb.jpgRWHxHYJ.jpg

By the way this kind of style is totally new to me, its about 7am and havent slept all night but im feeling kinda inspired, so i would just call it a study/experiment

Edited by hated

Released two glitch/modern piano EP's for "pay what you want" on Bandcamp not too long ago. It's an experimental work at it's core, highly using generative sequencers and experimental processing methods (this goes especially true for Behaviors, Piano Explorations 1 is much more composed than self-generated).

http://andrzejfrelek.bandcamp.com

And a few shots from Unsound 2013 which I happened to like:

12092092944_935d143bdf_c.jpg

12092095974_da6106c475_c.jpg

12092363886_fe02f34bd8_c.jpg

I have been playing around with my screen printer to create texture both in touch and in a visual sense.

This is a result of using mixed inks including a glass bead reflective ink.

This particular garment is just a sample for sign off, so needed some tweaks.

Final garments will be up online in a few weeks  :)

12783150494_ffc9428fe7_c.jpg

http://instagram.com/_part_time  |  http://p-a-r-t-time.tumblr.com/

^ Thanks for the kind words!

I design full time, illustration is my side thing to keep me chill.  (chillustration) 

Im working on a illustration portfolio, and developing some new styles so I can start taking less design based projects and focus on drawing.

My goal is to get some NYT editorial work.

w3ebn0N.jpg

Taking a welding class, these are some random practice bits (cactus stand and small healing pyramid - to be powdercoated) 

Edited by EG562