Post Your Creations (pics, artwork, media, design...)

Whodinihimself

• 3 weeks later...

currently working on the cover for my album and i'm looking for some feedback. the inner square was originally going to the be artwork but it was the wrong dimensions for print, so i added the picture frame to fill in negative space. i'm terrible with type (clearly) so let me know if you'd like to give it a shot, although the psd is pushing 700 mb.

78px.jpg

art for work.

is graphic design considered art... really...

not trying to shit on it, because as graphic design its pretty cool, but as art... 

but i think based god makes high art... so what do i know.

Edited by cheapmuthaflufr

^ I stick with Godin's interpretation of art and move from there.

At this point, I personally find the act of trying define, box and limit what 'art is', largely based on what it was, a bit archaic.. really. 

Edited by WillKhitie

yeah it's kinda hard to believe that on this entire forum i'm not the only one who thinks your shit is wack, b

i go to the best avant garde art school in the nation, shit aint wack, b.

i participate in solo and group shows n could care less if a few kids on a forum that isnt related to object making/painting think its wack

keep on trollin bros, ill keep laughin cause you dont understand it

tbh i don't care whether or not you care. i think it's wack, i neg/comment. you chewin my name like wrigleys and you got 2 posts dedicated to people who negged you on this page alone. yeah i don't understand "art", but the sistine chapel could commission you and your shit would still be awful. how am i trolling btw?

Edited by CASSAVA PIECE