Post Your Creations (pics, artwork, media, design...)

Whodinihimself

Hey Guys,

Have been off Superfuture for a few years, but I am back!

Thought I would make my first post creative based as this was were I spent most of my time.

Since I lasted posted I now run a creative studio — duo d uo as well as pushing my painting everyday.

Here is a piece I finished about a month ago. — A2 in size

8462934033_2790332242_c.jpg

preliminary inquiry.. possibly in need of a web designer with good knowledge of wordpress and probably many other things I have very little understanding about.. looking for someone experienced, able to work fairly quickly, and a good eye for design in addition to technical knowledge. cv and portfolio help, please pm for more info.

looked better with tape

your spray technique is poor/ unclean

the "poor, unclean" line weight is what adds depth and shadow to it. if it were straight and clean on both sides it would look drastically flatter, i tried it.

it was just me killing a little time in between classes, anyways. i am more of a fan of the idea, than the execution of the finished product.

ppl on sufu being real sticklers recently, always coming out of the bushes when hate is being served tho.

30x40

882969_2043399761810_158501259_o_zps5b2d1bde.jpg

New here so I had to say that I really dig your stuff, Hall of Vame. I get a very Kline vibe but with the occasional super clean line here and there. The layered canvases are super cool to me, too. I think they would look awesome sewn onto a nice jacket.

Here's something Kim Jung Gi-inspired that I did (no on-site resize? X_X).

uBupw4s.jpg

Edited by Nebulae