Post Your Creations (pics, artwork, media, design...)

Whodinihimself

tumblr_mgqwfpsWcn1rgzq5yo1_500.jpg

Our navy daypack interior. 100% Italian leather: hood, zipper pulls, inside patch, pocket details, handle, and side panel details of the bag. You can see a lil bit of the organic dyed silk/cotton...more pictures/info on that later.

Please follow our Facebook page for more updates thanks.

I created the website http://itsevan.net recently, first time using html5/css3.

Not that big of a deal and really not that cool, but I'm proud of it.

Edited by ClamSlam

Made this sophomore year of high school as somewhat of a joke for a multimedia mask project (yarn in hair, there was more black wires on the mustache but some have fallen out). Execution was pretty shitty but it's still got the freaky factor going for it.

nd34mg.jpg

Edited by bargerhm

74674_501855833200474_668586181_n.jpg

Preview of our Ash Black color and our Monk Sack straps. The outer part of the bag is a 100% organic dyed Korean Silk/Cotton blend. The color you see is made by mixing Korean persimmon fruit, charcoal, and burnt ash. The patterned texture on every yard of this fabric is different, making each individual Monk Sack completely unique. Both straps are hand-knotted to create that bow and the entire bag will soften with continuous use and look better over time.

480693_503352443050813_1236000680_n.jpg

This is the inside of our Ash Black Weekender bag. You can see a small peek of how the Korean Silk/Cotton and the Natural leather colors and textures combine.

Edited by kidkorea

A series of short films myself and friends did over the christmas break. It features myself (Mr. Banks) and another SuFu member (Desmond Deji).

QUACKS is a hilariously accurate short comedic socio-political satire film by Nigerian filmmaker Abba Makama that revolves around “an elite group of pseudo intellectual leftists†that have convened for an emergency meeting to address the ineffective protests of the “have-nots†of a fictional state called ‘The Repulic’, that aims to “overthrow the existing regime ran by a cabal of self-centered materialists?â€.

Will they succeed?

The film touches on the disconnect between the out of touch young elite of the society, and those whose everyday lives and realities that they are estranged from.

Quacks (2013)

And another we did last year

A Party of Ministers (2012)