Post Your Creations (pics, artwork, media, design...)

Whodinihimself

Our beta E-Shop is up with both styles available at a promotional price, only a couple pieces available!

M2 Backpack: $250 (includes worldwide express shipping)

3m2group1.jpg

Monk Sack: $275 (includes worldwide express shipping)

7monkgroup1.jpg

http://shopiise.bigcartel.com/

Thanks for the support guys

Edited by kidkorea

plz make monk sack with cheap regular materials and decent construction for a decent price, would kop.

Suggestions for "cheap regular materials" ? Looking to use less organically dyed fabric (cost is super high). Maybe just organically dyed fabric details...

Any suggestions welcome, thanks.

my first post ;)

nice seeing what people are doing!

Started a small magazine last year, the logo just got featured in "Logology 2" so I'm really happy ;) doing the third edition april next year- a bigger edition 7000 copies, sold, instead of free. with alot of cool people included ;)

tea1.png

tea0.jpeg

tea4.png

Check the digital version out at teapaper.dk, let me know what you think..

best,

Edited by Jonas Alexander Halfter

sawjigremix.jpg

did that jig saw switcharoo thing. found puzzles of Starry Night and Mona Lisa. built both separately, then switched pieces while maintaining some sort of balance between the two. the stars in Starry night mostly maintained on left side and is up right. the mona lisa smile is intact and upright in the right side. didn't plan on the puzzle's jigsaw cut pattern to be upside down from each other, but i like the effect. first time i built a jig saw since i was a little kid, shit was hard! i have no patience. took a long time because i only worked on it like 10 minuts at a time. GF and friends helped put original puzzles together, i did all the switching and framing and mounting.

edit: sorry for crap pic and HA i accidentally repped my self.

Edited by hailxenu

for a christmas gift i made this today on one of the hand flat knitting machines in the lab at school. pretty happy with it.

6515554997_b800df9c80_z.jpg

6515555011_49d16d1c6e_z.jpg

the yarn is simple, bulky acrylic and after steaming and pressing it came out with such a soft hand and in the right light has a bit of a golden glimmer

Edited by dino might