Post Your Creations (pics, artwork, media, design...)

Whodinihimself

Guest vslgrm

I was watching The Warriors a month ago, one thing lead to another, and BAM!

I decided to design/print a tee revolving around one of my favorite gangs from the film.

picture6ty.png

teaser1q.jpg

bballfury.jpg

I'm hesitant to post this here but I might as well. Here is a project we did for my first hour photojournalism class. It may not be the best, I have found some typos and the photos could be better, but considering most of us on this project don't have much experience, I'm pretty happy with it, especially for a first level high school class.

http://ehsyoungpoliticians.carbonmade.com/

Greetings all. Just wanted everyone to know that posting your creations, whatever they be, is encouraged here, but posting for the purpose of generating sales is not. Please keep sales out of Culture.

Also, please try to keep your photos to no more than 640 wide as larger posts can cover the right-side navigation (in fact - around 580 is probably better). It is better to post a smaller image which links to a larger one elsewhere (on Flickr, Photobucket, etc).

As you were.

Just some work from my sketch book. All No. 2 mechanical pencil on regular old white paper. (No idea why I can't get these to resize short of the fact that my parents live in the damn stone age with literally 0 software on their comp, and mine is in the hands of Best Buy atm; not a happy story. In short, sorry for the giant pics!)

DSC_0306.jpg

DSC_0304.jpg

DSC_0307.jpg

Yo anybody want to work through projecteuler.net with me? I finished #1-3, but got bored and did other stuff. Just need some motivation to keep working on those problems.

http://projecteuler.net/