Post Your Creations (pics, artwork, media, design...)

Whodinihimself

Made these about a month ago. My first pair ever. It was actually easier then I thought it was going to be, but still took some time to do. I was really suprised that they actually fit, although the waist was a bit loose, so I washed and dried them. The washer ripped the outseam of the legs so I had to make them slimmer. Now they are pretty much f-d up because I did some distressing and then a purple overdye and the side seams busted during the dying process. But it was still a fun project and now I know to leave more fabric for the seams.

DSC05343.jpg

DSC05344.jpg

DSC05346.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

This was a bit of a joint venture project, although I did provide the bulk of the raw materials. I guess my partner was something of a canvass, which I exacted my work upon. The end result was definitely a mystery until it came to light, but I can categorically say that I am more than pleased with the results. Every time I look at it, I see something new and different that makes me love it even more than the last time that I saw it. I would say that it is a true reflection of myself and for some strange reason, my partner feels the same way, even though it resembles no part of her. Whatever, let her think she had something to do with it if it makes her happy. She claims to have carried the project for the 3/4 of a year, while all I contributed was the aforementioned raw materials.

Bah, fuck her. Women are always trying to take credit when it's clearly not their place. Without further ado, my greatest creation to date, which I have dubbed "Calliope".

I'll post a few angles so that you can marvel at my creation.

Enjoy!

Wait for it!

Anticipation is killing you isn't it?

Tada!

3.jpg

6.jpg

2.jpg

• 1 month later...