Post Your Creations (pics, artwork, media, design...)

Whodinihimself

Not particularly. Application shit = fudging time spent to look more dedicated. They were three hour classes / studio times but actual time spent drawing sans instruction, etc... was a lot lower.

edit: I couldn't figure out why you guys were so concerned / knew all the times. I actually just noticed that I forgot to take off the required application information tags from most of them. Makes a lot more sense now. I though DUM was psychic for too long.

Well, did the figures take 3 and 2 hours? and 16 on the bike?

because that seems damn long as well.

This is 100% what I meant.

I went to art school too, man.

More time spent doesn't equal more dedication or skill. It just means it takes you longer.

I, again, am trying to express this in the most positive way possible.

real nice work servo.. 2-3 hour poses are pretty common as far as figure drawing goes. anything less than an hour might even be considered short. and 16 hours on that bike drawing isnt bad at all, it got him a scholarship/into risd, pretty solid work!

Guest starthere
how the fuck are you going to show us two small pictures of a movie when there are things like iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii uuuuu tube now

that's just a single screenshot. i didn't think it was worth uploading a scene prior to putting sound in it and posting it on something like youtube yet, i figured a screenshot would be a little more worthwhile. i might post a vimeo link or some other video hosting website when it's complete