Post Your Creations (pics, artwork, media, design...)

Whodinihimself

nahh....that would be wrong now....wouldn't it???

I don't even really do murals any more, because they take so damn long to do, but this was an exception, close family friend who paid me well.

one of my final projects creative projects for design. its suppose to represent wat we learn throughout the quarter

2575309504_558bd071ff.jpg

mixed media on canvas

mainly prints of images that i took of textures and colors that i saw on my field trips

this is a prototype getting ready for submission to a competetion.

its a self sustaining system which can grow vegetables and fish at the same time the plants purify the water for the fish and the fish provide nutrients for the plants all within a plastic recycle bin

prototypes

2566546340_2816b2c0f7.jpg

first day of running system

2565710615_de1411a38e.jpg

after a week

2630728004_d1a599c0df.jpg

its based on the principles of hydroponics and its suppose to be for 3rd world countries were there isnt a constant supply of nutrients or protein this system is suppose to help stabilize their source of food

ps. there's tilapia live inside of the recycle bin 4 (1 lb) tilapia to be exact. a few things that are being grown are tomatoes, chili peppers, and lettuce, all of them seem to be doing pretty well.

Guest starthere

Two P.A stands, old weights found on side of road, one wooden dowel, four screws, one rod screw with wing nut, four bolts, shelving holder, thumbscrew.

2664586299_e6ea17e62f.jpg

2665381384_9c0010221e.jpg

2665376154_00678308ba.jpg

This is also an exception.

"Awww, you'll give me a good price won't you, I mean, us being friends/fambly an all"

"Yah sure, I'll just eat some more air..."

hahahaha, I cant stand that kind of shit...I usually just up the overall cost and make it seem like Im cutting them a break when people pull that kind of buffoonary.

music

myspace.com/getmrkd

and

myspace.com/nadarec

im also working on a few fashion peices (jacket, denim, t-shirts) but i dont have any samples yet, just a bunch of sketches....can post later

btw that key holder thing is nice paean

something i'm working on for school. industrial project competition: to design a pouch with speakers.

its really raw and unrefined yet. just a concept. will be posting the refined one soon.

X-packblacksmall.jpg

These are demos I made a few weeks ago. I wanted to try other gauges of wire. I really like this one, but I got it in a cheap material to try. I'm gonna get the same gauge in another material really soon in order to make something really similar but of better quality/ aspect.

2668656108_1de40a8ef5.jpg

2667838045_e2a544390b.jpg

2668656534_96ddf4c946.jpg

Inaya, draw something other than girls faces. How are you not bored!????

I love to draw beautiful eyes. :)

but yeah, I also do commissioned portraits for people, families, animals, etc, but I dont put them online because I don't consider them "mine", really. :o I also do paintings, collages, digital stuff, etc.

here are some non female faces if you'd like to see :P

some oil paint on canvas ones :

2mglf9d.jpg

21o7xcp.jpg

dwwhgo.jpg

digital stuff... this one is a collab with a photographer

2r7v8jt.jpg

etc.

I have lots of diff stuff but I love to draw women's faces the most, it's emotive. anyhow here is a new one of those from last night also while I'm at it :P

30cc8qs.jpg

thanks so much! :)

basically it was a color photo --> then I did a portrait of the girl in it (as can be seen here) --> then the photo was converted to b&w --> my sketch was then layered/stretched/etc to match the reference photo --> then after that, I went in and drew all the smoke / splatters / fire, shadows, etc.