yeah all supreme hoodies are made in Canada, by CYC?

not anymore..

this collaboration is insane on so many levels.  from a casual / terrace culture level it's on par with the endlessly strip mined 90s polo refs (that the design includes a polo nod is even nuttier).  from that respect, it's a total win for supreme in london.  along with adidas x palace it's on trend.

pretty fucked off about having bought the 30/30 coat system last year and having to come up with funds for this but c'est la vie

I'm pretty sure if you leave him 6 months even my father will be wearing Palace with his corduroy pants and JPress sweaters or whatever, why is that stuff everywhere?

Your father probably pretty cool though

He's an asshole (fathers pretty much are for reasons best explained by Dr Freud and his cohort) but an excellent source of quotes. I especially liked when some presenter was asking people if they'd support a feminist party and he said he'd rather vote for Pol Pot.

Does anyone know what time of day new items usually go on sale in the web store?  I think I want to buy this fall's vans collaboration, but i'm not sure when exactly they go on sale.

When the fuck are the face masks droppin tho..

has anybody copped the n2b parka? worth buying?

edit: as for reflective logo wearing off, i've read that it tends to come off after a few washes.

Edited by CSK

Speaking of the reflective logo, I got the thermal zip-up in burgundy in a L if anyones looking for it let me know

Can anybody comment if the webstore allows items to be shipped to a different address than what is on billing? IIRC a year ago during a drop my card got rejected because the ship address was different than billing, but the site allows you to enter separate addresses. That was my first time trying to ship to a different address. Maybe I just entered something incorrectly...

Edited by Fycus

Can anybody comment if the webstore allows items to be shipped to a different address than what is on billing? IIRC a year ago during a drop my card got rejected because the ship address was different than billing, but the site allows you to enter separate addresses. That was my first time trying to ship to a different address. Maybe I just entered something incorrectly...

Billing and Shipping addresses have to be the same 

when supreme have there season sale ? i kinda want that leather parka and its still sitting here since it dropped, i guess its gonna go on sale later, how % is the sale ? 50 %? 

Edited by aymerikmd

If it doesn't fit, will sell tnf paisley navy sz large at cost + shipping or trade for medium. Didn't have time to check measurements unfortunately, looks like it runs tts/large.

Ready, set, go.

ha i'm on here so little i didn't even see this until now (because i wanted to complain how much harder it is to scoop the tnf jackets these days)

in no particular order:

leopard m-51

tnf NYPL at night summit

stone island camo

alpha ma-1

chore coat from fw08

ha i'm on here so little i didn't even see this until now (because i wanted to complain how much harder it is to scoop the tnf jackets these days)

in no particular order:

leopard m-51

tnf NYPL at night summit

stone island camo

alpha ma-1

chore coat from fw08

haha what color were you trying to cop on the tnf?

interesting choice on the chore coat, never see anyone mention it in this manner.

what about the camo stone island do you like over the black and yellow? i like the camo best as well but i can't help but feel the other colorways would have more longevity for a lack of a better word.

haha what color were you trying to cop on the tnf?

interesting choice on the chore coat, never see anyone mention it in this manner.

what about the camo stone island do you like over the black and yellow? i like the camo best as well but i can't help but feel the other colorways would have more longevity for a lack of a better word.

black tnf.

the camo is the perfect combo of supreme's sensibility and stone island's pioneering approach to garment dyeing:

"In this version, the cotton satin undergoes a 5 colour pigment printing prior to its bonding to the polyurethane coating.  The finished garment is then over dyed to blend the colour of all the textile elements of the piece.  The addition of a special agent to the dye formula makes the piece anti-drop [water repellant]."

I got the NF gloves in and I'm pretty happy with em, worth paying a slight premium compared to the regular North Face ones imo. Though they don't work as well with smartphones as you would think..

Just wanna vent:

Ordered a Supreme tee (Black HR Giger). It ships to my billing address which I've used before with Supreme, it's my home address. It ships all the way to the west coast to Oakland but my address isn't the "billing address" and it gets recalled back to Supreme NY. I am constantly trying to contact Supreme to give them the right address but they won't change it "unless it's the billing address" to prevent fraud. They only answer once after 5 attempts to email them over 3 weeks. It reaches back to Supreme and they don't contact me for a week. I get fed up and request a refund, they finally reply and approve the refund. Except jk, now they send it out again to the same address from the start so I can't get a refund. Ok.

Pretty cool shirt tho

Edited by Usao

If anyone's interested, there's still (at least) 2 of the Stone Island jackets left at the NY store in medium, one black and one yellow.

fJFiY_KKq44.jpg

Yo peabrain, I know it's on the supreme website..

Just because it's there doesn't make it a thing of beauty ...

supreme x undercover is happening

lol

edit: IzUcpJc.jpg

Edited by CSK