not really saying shit but here's a clearer pic

pass on this and daniel johnston

I think the images already out in Japan. The same boring ass retro mountain parka they've done for years.

vjo3xqh.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

same shit

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

edit:

"I have the shadowplaid zip up already, I'd been watching old interviews of bands from the 90's and saw them wearing similar pieces, nice to see Supreme doing one. Mine's a pretty beat hand-me-down I got from I don't remember where. Same zipper pull too I noticed.
Definately picking one up"
bkB7cEh.jpg
Edited by Charts

• 1 month later...

tbh i was shitty when the shirt i bought came and the tag said made in china on it. still thinking of getting the bike lock though. wanted to get the black / red beanie but didn't get paid in time... those js tho

I got the tie dye Liberty print cap because it is ugly as sin. I wish they'd just re-edit large duffle bags cause my old one is from 2007 and has travelled a lot so it is beatup.

tbh i was shitty when the shirt i bought came and the tag said made in china on it. still thinking of getting the bike lock though. wanted to get the black / red beanie but didn't get paid in time... those js tho

tbf the shirts and almost all the cut and sewn (other than fleeces) have been made in china since about 2007 or so.  and there have been many great pieces since then

• 4 months later...

pretty much everything was sold out ~ 11:02 it was ridic. i think the only thing that wasnt was the paris cap

did anyone buy any of the 3 decks?? really wanted one ;_;