i dont have time to fuck around this shit is going to sell like hot cakes!

also does anyone know how to fix the refresh bug (if its even fixable at all)? it has happened to me twice that when it hit 11:00 the shop didn't refresh with new stuff

Edited by mr.invincible

wtf is that shit smh (also count me as one of the ppl who forgot about launch today and didn't get anything)

Edited by po_boy_fuuma_hatesbürgerz

I find it pretty absurd that its gotten to the point where resellers are posting screenshots of their order confirmations on ebay to sell merchandise they haven't even received yet.  The only thing I really wanted out of the whole collection was the Niagara sweater, and by the time I entered my card info it was gone.  Nobody wearing that sweater probably knows who Niagara is.  Just like all the turds that bought the Yankees crap don't even follow baseball.  Assholes.  I don't know why I even bother with Supreme anymore.  

/endrant

Edited by AngularDeath

Chart is right, complete bullshit. Not that I care I barely cop any Supreme.

Note: I have one of the old duffles that I've been using for years (7-8?) as a checked bag, it has held remarkably well. Anyone knows the different sizing of Supreme duffles? I want to get something bigger but not sure it exists.