I don't even care that it caters towards teenagers, its generally believed the idea of cool can be attributed to youth and it has done Supreme pretty well in the past. Being able to transcend several age groups is always a huge plus. It's more the type of dudes that are wearing it- The MCM backpack toting, color matching, fitted hat wearing, nike drop reselling goobers that don't even understand what theyre doing other than rocking a brand name. I don't want to go in circles criticizing everybody thats wearing it (which ultimately happens considering some of us are still fans), or even saying that we fall into the same trap by liking the items, its pretty evident by now the majority of people who buy supreme are pretty lame, which is why many see the brand as less desirable. I think the spring and fall 2014 drops did a great job at being very true to the brand ethos, which also did a good job steering away the casual fans. 

Edited by Fycus

i wouldn't wear boxers over jeans (or supreme boxers at all), but i don't mind the picture above - supreme's always been about the freaks, weirdos and misfits.  it's the 5 kids all wearing the same hoodie posing outside their lockers i could do without.

i agree with fycus that the last two seasons had a weird glimmer to them that this one doesn't, although i suspect the collaborations and capsules will say more about the season.  and wow, the yankees.

I don't even care that it caters towards teenagers, its generally believed the idea of cool can be attributed to youth and it has done Supreme pretty well in the past. Being able to transcend several age groups is always a huge plus. It's more the type of dudes that are wearing it- The MCM backpack toting, color matching, fitted hat wearing, nike drop reselling goobers that don't even understand what theyre doing other than rocking a brand name. I don't want to go in circles criticizing everybody thats wearing it (which ultimately happens considering some of us are still fans), or even saying that we fall into the same trap by liking the items, its pretty evident by now the majority of people who buy supreme are pretty lame, which is why many see the brand as less desirable. I think the spring and fall 2014 drops did a great job at being very true to the brand ethos, which also did a good job steering away the casual fans. 

Dude you wear Visvim, we all know the kind of discerning individuals with impeccable taste who are into that brand. At least a lot of Supreme fans are little kids who got tumblerified into it cause they like some rapper, Bizubimers are older and they chug the koolaid like it's crack cocaine. I've yet to see a Supleme kid shave his head to be like James Jebbia.

Dude you wear Visvim, we all know the kind of discerning individuals with impeccable taste who are into that brand. At least a lot of Supreme fans are little kids who got tumblerified into it cause they like some rapper, Bizubimers are older and they chug the koolaid like it's crack cocaine. I've yet to see a Supleme kid shave his head to be like James Jebbia.

You were also asking how to bedazzle your wrist in silver. Just look at what hirokis been doing for years or the fall look book. Not sure why you hate the brand so much, every fan group has its own set of people like this. Jebbias a business man not a fashion icon. He can design an apt though....

You were also asking how to bedazzle your wrist in silver. Just look at what hirokis been doing for years or the fall look book. Not sure why you hate the brand so much, every fan group has its own set of people like this. Jebbias a business man not a fashion icon. He can design an apt though....

I wasn't so much attacking Visvim as saying every brand has clients other clients will find unpalatable. Think of the average dickhead who buys CCP to feel like all avant-garde while looking like a bondage garden gnome wearing his dad's coat.

Z25Zupp.jpg

just saw this--kinda skeptical.  

anyone know what the source is?  i can't seem to find anything else.

edit--it's purportedly a gosha collab

Edited by Enray

cant buy supreme anymore :(, new thing for CANADIANS

instand of 25$ shipping,

its now 20$ shipping + 30% of your total order to cover duties it seem.

when you buy a 288$ bomber, you get 90 $ of surcharge fee plus the 20 $ shipping

and the convert US to CAD lol.

I might be able to do some in-store proxies for Canadians, hit me up if you're looking out for anything in particular