LOL white terry cloth robe

Terry robe is ok, it's like one of those you steal in hotels. Bag is also ok. I'd like to have a nice ashtray/storage tray but the new one isn't cool. Maybe I should go for Herpès or one of the less known french company, they make nice ones.

Who am I kidding anyway, I mostly dislike streetwear...

Edited by Fuuma

Like a couple of the things in the new collection (tunic,andes hoodie,rose garden trucker and military parka) That blue trench looked so good,then I saw the branding on the back.. Just like the leather varsity, instead of making it better the branding cheapens the look. I can see that that varsity is a really nice jacket but they should have done better. Maybe because of the shift in creative personnel?

Like four things I'd consider buying, rest is garbage. Collabs always save the season.

yeah white castle is delicious

Not beasting from anything in the collection but a few nice basics , at least the ones that are more subtle w/ the branding. I listed my favorite items here in case anyone wants to check that out

i like the football top too. just bought malcom x's autobiography last week and i'm already in love with the dude so i'm gonna be that lightskinned kid buying the malcom x shit.  the faux fur feels gosha which is tight. the paradise quilted jacket is sick. kurta shirt is fire too.

i thought they had turned things around last year but i don't see any clear focus this season and not too much i'd be interested in getting from the get go.  to be honest, i'm more interested in the noah relaunch

re: the homi29, the basics are probably fine but i'd rather scoop up whatever engineered garments end up at 50% at the end of the season for a similar price