this collaboration is insane on so many levels.  from a casual / terrace culture level it's on par with the endlessly strip mined 90s polo refs (that the design includes a polo nod is even nuttier).  from that respect, it's a total win for supreme in london.  along with adidas x palace it's on trend.

pretty fucked off about having bought the 30/30 coat system last year and having to come up with funds for this but c'est la vie

I'm pretty sure if you leave him 6 months even my father will be wearing Palace with his corduroy pants and JPress sweaters or whatever, why is that stuff everywhere?

Your father probably pretty cool though

He's an asshole (fathers pretty much are for reasons best explained by Dr Freud and his cohort) but an excellent source of quotes. I especially liked when some presenter was asking people if they'd support a feminist party and he said he'd rather vote for Pol Pot.

• 3 weeks later...

Can anybody comment if the webstore allows items to be shipped to a different address than what is on billing? IIRC a year ago during a drop my card got rejected because the ship address was different than billing, but the site allows you to enter separate addresses. That was my first time trying to ship to a different address. Maybe I just entered something incorrectly...

Edited by Fycus

Can anybody comment if the webstore allows items to be shipped to a different address than what is on billing? IIRC a year ago during a drop my card got rejected because the ship address was different than billing, but the site allows you to enter separate addresses. That was my first time trying to ship to a different address. Maybe I just entered something incorrectly...

Billing and Shipping addresses have to be the same 

haha what color were you trying to cop on the tnf?

interesting choice on the chore coat, never see anyone mention it in this manner.

what about the camo stone island do you like over the black and yellow? i like the camo best as well but i can't help but feel the other colorways would have more longevity for a lack of a better word.

black tnf.

the camo is the perfect combo of supreme's sensibility and stone island's pioneering approach to garment dyeing:

"In this version, the cotton satin undergoes a 5 colour pigment printing prior to its bonding to the polyurethane coating.  The finished garment is then over dyed to blend the colour of all the textile elements of the piece.  The addition of a special agent to the dye formula makes the piece anti-drop [water repellant]."

Just wanna vent:

Ordered a Supreme tee (Black HR Giger). It ships to my billing address which I've used before with Supreme, it's my home address. It ships all the way to the west coast to Oakland but my address isn't the "billing address" and it gets recalled back to Supreme NY. I am constantly trying to contact Supreme to give them the right address but they won't change it "unless it's the billing address" to prevent fraud. They only answer once after 5 attempts to email them over 3 weeks. It reaches back to Supreme and they don't contact me for a week. I get fed up and request a refund, they finally reply and approve the refund. Except jk, now they send it out again to the same address from the start so I can't get a refund. Ok.

Pretty cool shirt tho

Edited by Usao

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...