smalls had always been around, but in-store only for the most part. but yeah what readytoignite said, iirc the adam kimmel collabs, cdg collabs, and the pcl stuff were all available online in small. also japan website has carried smalls for a long time

but yeah, button-ups too. i only grabbed the anarchy tee but on the whole i thought this drop was legit

Smalls are for someone who wears a 36 chest. They didn't have ak jumpsuits in small online, otherwise I would have one. The suits though, yeah.

I do not think they are producing a greater number of smalls as a pct of sizing - this reflects the growth in overall volume IMO. According to some dude on the stoops, there were 13.5k orders btwn 11am and 2:15pm which is nuts

Onyx ring is not worth the 400 unless you absolutely need a piece of "supreme" jewelry. The biggest turn off beside price for me is the small size, just like the pendant they have for sale.

I never said they were nicer than an off the shelf pair lol.  I just said they look pretty nice.  I have been searching for some Port Royale Sk8-His but haven't found any in my size.  I'd rather have the Port Royales than these.

hell yea hope they throw a crazy opening premiere

0c16b974a0a711e3a68b12de7799298a_8.jpg

Where did Tyshawn come from?

The story I heard was that Ty [Lyons] met him at a skatepark in The Bronx. He asked to see Ty’s board to mess around and did a kickflip down a set of stairs or something right away. Ty told him he worked at Supreme and to come and get a board whenever he wanted. Tyshawn was just like, “What’s that? Where is it?†Down the line, he showed up and asked for a board for his uncle — who is actually the same age as him — because supposedly he was weird about asking for himself.

When I met him for that commercial, he was super quiet. Now, he’s the goofiest, craziest one who talks the most shit. He’ll express himself real openly. His personality is super rad and his style is already developed for his age. When he nollie flipped into the Courthouse maybe eighth try, he looked good doing it. There aren’t a lot of ­13-year-olds who look natural on a skateboard.

yung

Edited by dranoelsy