Grabbed the AZB l/s in black.

On a sidenote, I'm working a deal with someone on an Unknown Pleasures tee. Does anyone know if the watermark is supposed to say 'SUP2005T"? I'm not super familiar with older Supreme, I'm used to the regular "SUPREME" on the back of the tag.

Is anyone fucking with the Basquiat stuff? I got the black Untitled button down (I almost regret not getting it in white) and the soup tee in white. 

was gonna cop black replicas basquiat shirt but i forget and fell asleep.  now theyre sold out in medium.  but yeah the shirts are ok

anyone fuck with the flight pants?  particularly the black color? i sold my cloak aviator trousies like 4-5 years ago and regret it so bad lol.  is the twill fabric on them waxed or coated?

was gonna cop black replicas basquiat shirt but i forget and fell asleep.  now theyre sold out in medium.  but yeah the shirts are ok

anyone fuck with the flight pants?  particularly the black color? i sold my cloak aviator trousies like 4-5 years ago and regret it so bad lol.  is the twill fabric on them waxed or coated?

its just a lightweight black twill, tight weave, reminds me of old uniqlo vintage chinos

the collection simply did not do him justice, it had much more potential 

they obviously missed out on an opportunity to bring back the supreme nunchucks

Edited by Vampyrvargfesten